Astyl

Where is Fi

Ugh, where is Fi Mang?

Ive been trying to get a recone since December and still have no real responses yet, how hard is it to send me a email with paypal info and a price ya know? did they take a month off or something

I need a Recone For a Dual 2 / Fully Loaded / 15" BTL shipped to 03110

Ive sent off Emails to Scott@fi / Sales@fi and Nick@Fi and have gotten little progress, i just want it done and over with ya know? they dont even have a # u can call them at for fast service u gotta send a email and hope they check it in the next 6 weeks

Edited by Astyl

I honestly wonder how many emails he gets a day, must be in the hundreds. Hard to answer em all the same day.

lets try and think about what the past few weeks were like..... there was xmas... and thats not just one day,, thats weeks of stress and work plus family and gifts... and drink!... and then there was new years... and thats drink and friends and family..... PLUS tons and tons of emails......... you see what im sayin here... i think scott and nick ARE FI...... i would say think about it you know thay make a great product for a great price, and you know there over welmed chillout

Well you said December, so I'd think he has a crap load of e-mails to go though and plus had to get ready for CES or whatever. Anyways, hope he gets back to you

I replied to your email well over a week ago..with all of the information, did you not get it?

I sent it again..just in case..

Thanks!

-Nick

What about me Nick...I didnt get a reply.

nah no key master but got the number when i bought my subs because i had a difficult time figuring out he box

Haven't got a email from you? Try sending it again...

Thanks!

Haven't got a email from you? Try sending it again...

Thanks!

sent again from justin.tillery@xxxxxxx.com

Dude, you sent an email Dec 23rd and were freaking because you didnt have a reply by Jan 4th.

That's a slow reponse time IMO... like I said in my other thread my buddy has been trying to get a recone price for at least two months now.. if not longer. Still not as bad as Image Dynamics though. I been blowing up there phone, trying every extension they have and can not get a hold of anybody... haven't got emailresponse from them either.

Edited by The727Kid

I know for a fact that the guys at fi are usually very busy, having spoken with some of them. In addition to being busy with Fi Scott is also trying to get everything going with the Ascendant Audio line, not to mention preparing for and attending CES. These guys can get hundreds of emails a day...so be patient. A week or 2 really isnt bad, especially during such a busy time for them - hell most companies wont reply at all. As far as the recone prices just keep trying - when you get huge amounts of emails its impossible to not miss some.

On here for a minute or two to put out some fires :(

Been beyond busy with holidays (2 short 3 day weeks) and CES this week. To be honest this is the first time I have been on here in 8 days. Meetings are done on Friday and Ill be back on here like normal on Monday. I appreciate everyones patience and Ill have a couple new clothing items to post up as well.... and maybe a hint about something new ;)

Thanks,

Scott

Also I check my email everynight, and usually answer everynight, unless its an over a hunderd email day, then honestly I usually have to roll some over til the next day.

Payments been sent for the 15" Loaded BTL Recone to your Paypalz, any idea on a turnaround time on these / when you usually have it out the door?

Clothes sound great :)

I wouldn't freak out or anything, I sent a memphis 4k in to memphis dec. 7, it's now the 12th and they haven't started shipping it back yet. Christmas is busy, and while I was originally told 2 weeks tops, I understand the holidays complicate things.

I know scott already replied but.... maybe its just me but a few weeks doesn't really seem all that bad. if you were looking for something a little easier to replace and all then walmart has tons of insignia subs in stock waiting for u. even rated the same 2k