calvin

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

i dont know about everybody else but i love me some lows so port all day!!!

Why not go sealed if you're wanting "lows"?

thanks shizz

and "slim" just KNOW that when your 4 kickers, dont hold a candle. i have been reading sence you have joined this site.

when you bought your lil hifonics titan or what ever it is, i was tolling around with a 5k hifonics goliath.

and while you man not understand that my 2 subs cost more then your whole set up YET SOME HOW YOU STILL THINK YOUR BETTER THEN I. that makes me laugh

if you wanna be the boss you gotta pay the cost. and i did

and lastly slim. what makes you think that you could even try and push tha kinda sound i do with your everstart maxx batt. and your stock 130 amps alt at2800 rpms..?? i have 200 amps at idol beoing produced. and lets not forget the 3 yellow top type cells i have that store somwhere in the range of 3800 cranking amps ready to bring the pain. match with 2 runs of 0 gauge everywhere.

you have 2000 watts MAYBE going to 4 subs. i have 3000 TRUE POWER goint to 2 subs.

when you can do hair tricks with your lincoln towncar holla at me

Cool down, we're not all as good as you are.

:)

lol chill out u know thats not what i was tryin to say..... and my chit is not even that great,.. there are loads of people on here that have much much better stuff then i do. im fair to midland. but im damn sure beatin harder then 4 kicker 15's

and yah im tuned somehwere between 30-35

Edited by bigjon

but im damn sure beatin harder then 4 kicker 15's

Given the right install situation, impossible to say :)

Who knows if that'd actually be the case, I don't know what his setup is like nor do I really care.

but im damn sure beatin harder then 4 kicker 15's

Given the right install situation, impossible to say :)

Who knows if that'd actually be the case, I don't know what his setup is like nor do I really care.

ok thats true.

maybe a trunk set up VS a SUV, a towncar, with 2 15's VS a SUV with a huge box and 4 15's sure...

but i know towncars.. and i know for a fact that he is starving those 15's for air space.

HOw bout this both of u get measured and then facts will be facts...

but right now everyone is throwin around maybes and theories and arguing....

ok. will do, ill need to find someone with the program and the mic. i have been wanting to know what im doin anyway:d

i did 145.9 with a single 12 i have pics of that:D

lol and the only thing that is a theories is IF he had a SUV. but he dont.

yo slim, you dont kno nuthin about dem kickers, u jsut a lil white boi from da burbs

:huh::unsure:

yo slim, you dont kno nuthin about dem kickers, u jsut a lil white boi from da burbs

lol thats funny i like your style acid

:tehe:

:huh::unsure:

Jimj - i thought it was every 3 db for human ear?

I know theoretically, doubling power should give you 3db hence, 3db is a doubling of power but i thought it also pertained to the ear as well..?

Jimj - i thought it was every 3 db for human ear?

I know theoretically, doubling power should give you 3db hence, 3db is a doubling of power but i thought it also pertained to the ear as well..?

Nope. 3dB is around the threshold of being able to tell a difference by ear, but theoretically you need to increase output by 10dB before you're "twice as loud". That's part of the reason why adding power is the worst way to sound louder :)

And I have no idea what the above post is saying :(

This thread is getting a little out of hand. I'd suggest you both stop arguing before Vacations from SSA are enforced.

If you are running those kickers in a sealed box then stop. The "rumble" that you want will come from a ported enclosure tuned down low. Build one for two of your subs and see if it's to your liking. It's the least expensive route you can go at this point and i'm willing to bet you'll find the "rumble" that your looking for. If you need help in designing and constructing one for your car i'm sure bigjon will help you out. Good luck!

This thread is getting a little out of hand. I'd suggest you both stop arguing before Vacations from SSA are enforced.

Would that be a paid vacation John? Cause if so... SEND ME! SEND ME!

Edited by Big Shot

you got it boss :gayhaaay1:

Now, you two play nice or your both going to get a vacation

This is a place to discuss products, not argue.

Thanks

-Nick

Now, you two play nice or your both going to get a vacation

This is a place to discuss products, not argue.

Thanks

-Nick

im stright chillin i love SSA. and i love you too nick