Sign in to follow this  
eclipsepb25

BTL/American Bass Install Finished in a Tundra

It's finished for the most part and I will try to have a video up soon, the equipment used is listed in my signature. Please give me comments and criticism and take in mind this is my first ever install and I'm still a 16 year old in high school, haha... so nothing to harsh =] thanks to all on SSA forum who were here for me while i was gathering everything for my install and during the actual install!

DSCF7760.jpg

DSCF7761.jpg

DSCF7754.jpg

DSCF7758.jpg

DSCF7753.jpg

DSCF7759.jpg

DSCF7755.jpg

DSCF7756.jpg

DSCF7757.jpg

DSCF7762.jpg

Well, looks decent.

For your safety and to attempt to prevent theft and to satisfy an insurance claim if your equipment is covered-

You are going to need to secure your box better than that for your safety. Also considering securing the box from the inside so no one can steal the box without time and effort.

You need some sort of way to secure your battery down to your truck.

I hope all those amps on that sub box are braced from inside the box AND have some sort of absorption base that the amps are mounted to so you don't end up damaging the amps due to excessive vibrations.

You also be a lot better off securing your amps to the floor.

I look at that install and know how thieves are. IF they broke in your truck, that can have all those amps in no time.

Find a way and secure all of this so you are not a victim.

would would be the best material used to absorb vibrations between the amp and box? and also i want to secure the batteries but im blank on ideas... please help!

Plumbing strap! That thin metal strap that is riddled with holes.

Also.. try to run all your wire in the same lines to give it a cleaner look. Instead of it running in all directions

To secure the batteries of course. Some sort of rubber mat would be better to dampen vibrations.

Sign in to follow this