Aaron Clinton

Tell us your personal fitness goals

Just curious, because there are a good number of SSA members who are working towards something.

My current goals are to lose a few more BF% points by April, and drop some mass in my legs, while improving my cardio endurance and speed.

As soon as i've completely fought off this cold i plan on getting back into the swing of things.

goals will be to seriously up my cardio. I want to drop a few lbs but mainly get some endurance back. There will be a little strength training but that'll just to be build up my arm.

Right now, I'm hoping to lose about 20 lbs, and build some definition in my body. I'm really hoping to mostly drop my stomach fat. By the end of the workout program I am doing I should be running 2-3 miles at a time.

Trying to lose 30lbs that I gained after football was over, so trying to get rid of my love handles, stomach. Get my arms back to what they used to be.

Make my fat ass not so fat. :peepwall:

Well anyway I used to workout at a gym but quit because I just didn't have the time. Now I need to go back and I'm still busy, but will make time (and a couple of 24 hour ones opened in my town now). I'm going to try to focus more on cardio, but I like lifting weights so we'll see how well I balance the two.

well i accomplished my goal last yr of getting up to 200 LB's

Now I'm trying to take that weight, which i know some is fat and turn it into bulk.

So 1st i need to hit the cardio to shed the fat then hit the weights to bulk up..

easier said that done

I want to be able to curl 200 pounds. I don't cheat when I curl. I use something called a bicep bomber which locks the elbows, so you can't swing your arms to help. I keep a straight back also. I got up to 185 late in the summer, but since then have had various injuries all related to work. I finally increased my max bench press also, I'm up to 330. Other than that, I'm just working at building insane amounts of PRACTICAL strength. Hence, I move pianos at one job. Need to improve my stamina alot. Sorting packages at my other job can wear me out. Roughly 2500-3500 an hour can get me winded. I can handle it physically, but I run out of breathe doing that. Being 6'7" is a major setback for alot of things... but thats why I want to improve everything. INTENSE IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE!!!!!

I want to get my BMI back to not over-weight and bring my blood pressure down a scosche. I am not concerned with gaining muscle mass or strength. Due to my family history, I am seriously worried about my ticker and it's tubing. Aerobic fitness = my goal. The rest will fall in after that.

This is very interesting to read, keep them coming people. :)

I know this is kinda late, but my goals (by the end of July) are as followed:

Currently 5'8" 165, would like to be about 175.

Get my mile time under 6 minutes.

Get my bench up to 250 (again).

30 body weight pullups

10 deep dips with 95lbs around the waist.

Bodyfat around 7-10%

I think if I could get all that back again I'd be thrilled.

i need to get back in shape and be active..at this point after about 10 minutes of walking and standing i get terriable pains in my lower back to where it gets numb from the pain..

dang, as for me

we had to do presidents fitness test today in gym

6'1" 172.4lbs

i'm lookin to put on another good 20lbs if possible, i spent all last summer going from 165 to 170 and keeping it, i managed to get it and keep it somehow

i want to gain at least 30lbs all over. though i doubt it will happen. being too skinny sucks. :(

I want to be just like my Dad! 5'8" 300lbs. with a 630lb bench press!

Actually no not at all. But my dad is probably one of he biggest guys my height. I plan to start biking this summer when gas prices soar and my gas mileage stays around 15 according to the Lincoln. I want to lose the gut I have gained over the winter. I do a good amount of daily walking. A few miles a day while working at least. But biking and losing the gut at very least.

Thinking about using my Y membership and do some upper body again. Get my arms back!

Shaving down the stomach fat so the ab(s) I already have can show and become more defined, increasing arm and pectoral size and strength.

Currently 5'10 and 185.............wouldn't mind being about 175 and more SOLID.........

The Polish/Italian/German genetics pre-determine me to more easily store fat thn build muscle

J

Wow. No one here is like me. I'm 5'7 127lbs and all I do is body workouts. Every weekday I jump rope, do sit ups, and either do pull ups or push ups. I switch day to day. I got a 6 pack and keeping it strong. I'm around 7% body fat and I think ill be around 3-4 in a month, max. I'm pretty excited for beach season.

I only talk about Gym time..............I do PT m-f for an hr incleading stretching. Somedays its running others muscle failure

J

new goals for me

lose the gut through cardio/diet. i need to drop 45pds. have joined a martial arts school, currently doing traditional karate and judo with mma training as well. will be trying to compete in mma in about 6 months.

weight training will correspond with the above.

time to put all this attitude to good use, lol.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

mma <3

let me know how that goes for you, i've wanted to get into that for the longest time now....yet havent cause there are no gyms close by unless i go a hour away

will definitely update.

last night went through a basics type thing. learned a few basic drills in jiu jiustu (sp) and even grappled a bit. me thinks i'm going to like this, lol.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

you been hitting the sust and tren?..lol

Huh?

lol it was a joke..im sure you know what sust and tren is though..

you been hitting the sust and tren?..lol

Huh?

lol it was a joke..im sure you know what sust and tren is though..

Nope, but a quick google search gave me the answer, lol.