Aaron Clinton

Tell us your personal fitness goals

I am 6'1 198 lbs 13% bf right now......would like to drop that down to about 7-8% by about July, while not dropping below 190 lbs.... gotta love the lifting!!

Thats great that you have joined a martial arts school. I don't suggest trying to compete in MMA after just 6 months of training...just work on learning the basics well and building a solid foundation, and definitely your cardiovascular endurance. That is the thing that plagues me the most still. I have been doing khmer boxing (very similar to muay thai) and Judo for the last six months, and have progressed quite nicely. However, I could definitely still use some cardiovascular endurance. Boxing and wrestling is 10 times harder than it looks! After two three minute rounds of boxing I am done in. Judo I can last about four to five 3 minute rounds before feeling exhausted. Oh, we were talking about personal fitness goals? : D

I am 6"1, my weight fluctuates between 180-190, I think I'm at around 12-13% bf. (last time I checked I was at 12) I wouldn't mind losing more bodyfat, (who wouldnt right?) but as stated above I really want to increase my cardiovascular endurance. I run 3 miles two to three times a week, and lift weights once or twice a week. Also do Judo 3 times a week and box on weekends, so I get many workouts done. I am very strict in dieting, I eat six times a day, almost all proteins and good fats (mostly raw nuts). I guess my ultimate goal is to be very healthy and never feel my pants get tight like they used to. Thats when I know I have been slacking hardcore. : ) Great goals everyone, and keep up the hard work!

new goals for me

lose the gut through cardio/diet. i need to drop 45pds. have joined a martial arts school, currently doing traditional karate and judo with mma training as well. will be trying to compete in mma in about 6 months.

weight training will correspond with the above.

time to put all this attitude to good use, lol.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i want to gain at least 30lbs all over. though i doubt it will happen. being too skinny sucks. :(
new goals for me

lose the gut through cardio/diet. i need to drop 45pds. have joined a martial arts school, currently doing traditional karate and judo with mma training as well. will be trying to compete in mma in about 6 months.

weight training will correspond with the above.

time to put all this attitude to good use, lol.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Weight Class?? Have you had any other fighting experience outside the judo and mma training....to include street..:rockwoot:

Ive been meeting my goals since i left highschool (06).....I was 6'4 and wrestled at 152lbs, talk about being fukin skinny.....i gained about 20 lbs in those two years and ive been in iraq for the last almost 10 months and threw on anther 42lbs of muscle....hoping to be 230 before the end of the year....keep the bf low as possible....

and be able to lift a full keg over my head......:rockwoot: