Sign in to follow this  
Irate-pirate

Greetings from Va

Hello , my name is Mike i recently moved to Va from Mi i have always been into great sounding audio car or home.I have been browsing these forums recently and i realy enjoy them.So the time has come to put a system into my car , i have always wanted to do so but funds were just not there.Well now that i got my sh*t togather i am ready to jump in head first.So i am hoping to educate myself a bit more thanks to these forums.Over the next month i will be purchasing my system piece by piece aswell as discussing my choices and asking for opinions.

Welcome!

Where in VA are you?

I am staying in richmond at the moment , enjoying it so far.I work with sylvania lightning and travel all across Va , i like northen Va a bit more then were i am at now.I have been here a few months and have been from wise to the beach lol.

There's a bunch of us out in the western part of VA for school or otherwise :)

I am staying in richmond at the moment , enjoying it so far.I work with sylvania lightning and travel all across Va , i like northen Va a bit more then were i am at now.I have been here a few months and have been from wise to the beach lol.

Boo.

Northern va sucks. :)

Boo.

Northern va sucks. :)

Welcome to SSA. I try to make it down to our VA group once a year.