Sign in to follow this  
shortyg83

Need sub changed

Hey guys I currently have a dual 2 ohm 15 fi BTL

I am looking to add a second 15 btl but the problem is to get the right ohm reading at my amp I am going to need 2 dual 1 ohm subs.

Is there anyway I can send this one in to be changed to dual 1ohm and then order a second?

If you have the electrical it will..

I still don't think that it's really enough to get two BTL's moving a lot.

Did you get the Universal option on your BTL?

If you have the electrical it will..

I still don't think that it's really enough to get two BTL's moving a lot.

Did you get the Universal option on your BTL?

No universal option.

I think you are in luck. . .I am pretty sure Scott told me the dual 2 ohm gap is the universal gap. The dual 1 ohm gap is the smaller gap that a dual 2 ohm will not fit in if you do not get the universal option.

Brian

Yes, the D1 coils will fit fine in the D2 gaps. The D2 gap is the "universal" gap that we machine to.

Not a problem on getting a kit for that one to match another... get new leads with the kit to match the new sub as well.

Thanks,

Scott

Yes, the D1 coils will fit fine in the D2 gaps. The D2 gap is the "universal" gap that we machine to.

Not a problem on getting a kit for that one to match another... get new leads with the kit to match the new sub as well.

Thanks,

Scott

Can this be done with a Dual 1 ohm Q? I need a dual 2 ohm now since I got a new amp.

Thanks,

Scott

Can this be done with a Dual 1 ohm Q? I need a dual 2 ohm now since I got a new amp.

Ummmm, Nope.

Thanks,

Scott

Ummmm, Nope.

Guess I'll be underpowering it at 600w

Sign in to follow this