Sign in to follow this  
Mark LaFountain

AudioJunkies RSS FEED

We are proud to announce that SSA is now set up and subscribed to AudioJunkies News & Product feeds. Check it out under the general sections.

added a few feeds from caraudiomag.com as well

anyone with suggestions for more feeds please post them up. More the better IMO. Most of it is great content

Although, if this is going to be permanent, the "Recent Threads" should be expanded, because the news feeds are going to knock the regular threads off of it.

by expanded you mean, show the recent 20 posts instead of the last 10? we can't do that, the length of the forum in a browser window is already huuuge as it is. It only updates every 200 minutes. Shouldn't be a big deal.

Ah, that's not bad, I was thinking it was in real-time or something and we'd have news popping up every minute or so.

Can you knock the RSS feeds out of the "view new posts" link?

That way when I click it to see what newbs need help, I don't get a bunch or articles.

John, I checked and I am not sure as to how to adjust that setting. Mark might know, if it is even adjustable.

Can you knock the RSS feeds out of the "view new posts" link?

That way when I click it to see what newbs need help, I don't get a bunch or articles.

that would be very useful