adirevolvo

Adire Open House Pictures and Info

So I dont have a whole lot of pics but here are some. I know other people have alot more. It was an ok turn out. Maybe 50 people, not too huge. Dan was on the grill making us adire heads food. Maybe 15 cars went on the TL mic. I hit a 133.5 at 37hz with 220 watts on a brahma 15 with the mic by the headrest and one window down in a temp set up until I get my sub amp. There were some sick installs there but I know other people will have pictures to post of them so I'm not even going to bother getting into them now.

I dont know anyone else on this forum who was there, but more talk about the event can be seen at http://forum.soundillusions.net/showthread.php?t=38754 along with more pics, scores etc.

what you see in the trash can at adire:

post-2-1093218794.jpg

Edited by adirevolvo

My friend Sally and I hanging out in the Adire Limo (yes adire has a limo)

post-2-1093218836.jpg

Some local guy who is an adire dealer owns a TL. I didnt get any pics of us using it lol which might have been nice...but here the box :rolleyes:

post-2-1093218923.jpg

What I bought for $129 with tax. They were clearing out of a bunch of drivers they used for testing and compareing to there own stuff as well as b-stock and prototypes of there stuff. There were Also deals to be had on new stuff. A guy I know got an idmax 12 for $150 new, Maelstroms were $130, Tempests for $90...you get the idea. I got 3 mk1 koda mids, 2 Goldwood tit tweets, 1 HiVi f5 mid, and 2 SCH or somthing like that 5.25 mids.

post-2-1093219141.jpg

and now for the only pics worth seeing. This might very well be the first pic of a Parthonan working :) hope its ok to post.

post-2-1093219268.jpg

Edited by adirevolvo

muy interesante

looks like fun and some sweet deals too!! :+1:

but, without me sounding stupid, what is the parthonan? looks like it's got some speaker internals....and it looks electrical..but what am i missing? where's the bowl? :thud:

anyway...hope u had fun..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Holy Sheet! Nice!

That is sweet, wished i lived there myself. The Parthenon is their new driver/motor structure which blows away all the current subs' XMAX. Forgot the number but it's something insane. I still wann hear that monster in action :slayer:

and now for the only pics worth seeing. This might very well be the first pic of a Parthonan working :) hope its ok to post.

B)

Great pics.

Better believe I'll be down for a visit in March :)

- Steve