Sign in to follow this  
ragnaroksq

Spring Showdown in Roanoke Virginia

Got the rest of the camry deadened and the front stage ready to go. Gonna throw the interior in this weekend and clean up some wiring. Mr. Dave will be ready to go toe to toe. First impressions ...................... Better bring your A game :)

Due to losing 2 prime build weekends, and lack of travel funds, it appears as though I am out for the showdown. :(

i have 44lbs of damplifier pro i need to install :)

300 sq ft in Dave's ride all together, just finished with 4 layers on the rear deck this weekend. Put the trunk back together just need to tidy up the wiring and attach the distro blocks. Finished the front stage completely for the time being. Gotta do something about the head unit fit, put the sub back in, and get the interior back in this weekend. This weekend was long, but next weekend will be longer :( It won't be pristine this go round due to all the freaking cold weather, and having to rush to get things done now. But it will be presentable. :)

Due to losing 2 prime build weekends, and lack of travel funds, it appears as though I am out for the showdown. :(

Sorry to hear that , no biggie SSA will be repping anyway :)

Sorry to hear that , no biggie SSA will be repping anyway :)

It is frustrating, I really wanted to go. It was motivation to try to allocate time to work on the honda. But weather was not permitting, in addition to other life commitments. :(

ill just have 80sqfoot, only doing the doors and the front floors for now. that is if i can get to it, weather been sucking it up lately

Got the rest of the camry deadened and the front stage ready to go. Gonna throw the interior in this weekend and clean up some wiring. Mr. Dave will be ready to go toe to toe. First impressions ...................... Better bring your A game :)

sounds good. should have the new midrange in by friday and dropping the car off to the installer on saturday. get the car back on monday night, and tune tuesday-2 minutes before judging lol modex is going to be tough this year, but there can only be one world champion and I don't plan on giving up easily :)

:( as ramos said, team ssa will definitely represent at the show. i'm sure between dave and i, we will have a lot of pics :)

ill just have 80sqfoot, only doing the doors and the front floors for now. that is if i can get to it, weather been sucking it up lately

bring it hicks...you should compete in the modex class with dave,thomas and i :)

The entire system is up and running. Dave can pass a safety inspection now. Not pretty, but we gonna get the rest of the interior in this weekend..............Gonna be a good show :)

The entire system is up and running. Dave can pass a safety inspection now. Not pretty, but we gonna get the rest of the interior in this weekend..............Gonna be a good show :)

cool. if i get a chance, i'm going to bring the rta next thursday

The oompa loompas were gettin' froggy on Monday, the truck looks ugly/loud :D

The oompa loompas were gettin' froggy on Monday, the truck looks ugly/loud :D

is the truck finished? i hope that he can bring it to the show. he is going to hurt a lot of feelings if the truck shows up lol

He's bringing the truck, dont think he'll compete because of the issues with rules in meca, last i heard amps will be in soon and it will be playing...

Tick Tock :)

i would like to see a tracker at the competition, but i guess that won't be happening ;)

I want to be fair to you guys , give you plenty of tuning time before I make you step your game up ;)

What time are you guys going to be over at Dave's later today?

Right around 3:00 I get off work at 2:00 . It will take me an hour to get there from here :)

I wish I had seen this earlier, but I already have plans now.

Not being in the loop = FTL

Bah you suck lol Hopefully we won't get rained on :)