Sign in to follow this  
ragnaroksq

Spring Showdown in Roanoke Virginia

WWW.SPRINGSHOWDOWN.COM

Hopefully Dave will be finished with his car so we can battle. :)

Hope to see a lot of you SSA freaks at the show :)

Team SSA and Team Zapco will be in the house

Edited by ragnaroksq

You know I'll be there, not bringing demon spawn this year. So I should get to stay all day :)

Oh, and keep bruce at bay this time. I am running out of answers to his questions :D

You know I'll be there, not bringing demon spawn this year. So I should get to stay all day :)

Not going to ask.

I will try to get there, but it wont be in the Mercedes. Civic still has a lot of work left. :(

Not going to ask.

I will try to get there, but it wont be in the Mercedes. Civic still has a lot of work left. :(

Took my little niece last year, her appendix ruptured while we were there :(

You could roll on down and do the same thing I'm gonna be doing...............Watching and dodging questions :D

Not going to ask.

You could roll on down and do the same thing I'm gonna be doing...............Watching and dodging questions :D

Well my goal was to try a low level SQ class and be there to support the TeamSSAudio competitors. All two of them. :)

Oh, and keep bruce at bay this time. I am running out of answers to his questions :D

i told him that you want to answer all of his technical questions so he is making a list for you. you don't have to thank me ramos, i got your back lol

Not going to ask.

Well my goal was to try a low level SQ class and be there to support the TeamSSAudio competitors. All two of them. :)

you still have some time to throw something together. c'mon aaron, you can do it :)

Hope there's more SQ there this year :)

x2

sq should be represented very well this year at the show. will reinholtz,dave,john vrooman,thomas shaw,(hopefully mike reinholtz),trevor zabel and i should be enough to please any person wanting to hear a sq system. bruce is going to be there jim. i say it's time to get revenge :drink40:

Hope there's more SQ there this year :)

x2

sq should be represented very well this year at the show. will reinholtz,dave,john vrooman,thomas shaw,(hopefully mike reinholtz),trevor zabel and i should be enough to please any person wanting to hear a sq system. bruce is going to be there jim. i say it's time to get revenge :drink40:

Did you mention it to the Hybrid Audio guys?

moving to TeamSSAudio section

can anyone take pics and vid for those in texas that can be there??

OK, but most of the things that I'd be interested in listening to won't be too impressive in a video.

Unless you like seeing tweeters move, I don't know :)

NO!!!......just kidding.....we will.....we always do!!

sweet :joshers3: