04_edge

CA.com

whos a member?

and who the hell banned all the people from Texas?

also, how can i change my ip/get a new login over there?

Moving to OT because the SSA news section is for SSA news.

whos a member?

1) member

2) no idea

3) who the fudge cares - that place sucks ass.

This is Sound Solutions Audio ... not CarAudio.com.

We do not care. We do not associate with that crowd. This forum was created to get away from places like that.

This is Sound Solutions Audio ... not CarAudio.com.

We do not care. We do not associate with that crowd. This forum was created to get away from places like that.

Indeed...worthless patch of internet as far as I'm concerned...

lol I just got banned there too, guess its cause I am from Texas?

Who knows what is going on over there ...

You guys are all signed up ... go do an intro thread and dive into the knowledge base and reap the benefits of having some of the top guys in the industry answering your questions. Stay a while, enjoy it ... we won't ban you :)

That is kind of funny.

Spread the word, we will welcome any and all refugee's. HOWEVER, do NOT bring CA.com with you. Bring that kind of Drama here, and you'll be nixed from TWO forums on the web.

i definitely understand why some of yall hate that place.

but you can find plenty of good information there, and when your bored and need a laugh, you can get that as well.

there is also a ton more people there to post and stuff, thats why i never got into the site, it just takes to long to get an answer on some stuff, and its to serious for me. no offense....

I was banned too. but dont care really, just its hard for me to view the board now, and i dont feel like clearing my cache to sign out...

I need to see the For Sale section over though :( I reregistered and used a different browser & email account now.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=5002

Chances are that you are here because you are looking to escape from the idiots at other message boards, or perhaps to check out the manufacturer forums. If you are here because of the former, please:

- Keep all issues relating to you and CarAudio.com off of this message board. TeamSSAudio.com / SoundSolutionsAudio.com has no relationship with CarAudio.com – we don’t want one, and we will never have one.

- All industry related gossip is left at the door – you know the gossip we’re talking about. If you’re unsure, just go ahead and post it … if you come back and find that it isn’t there, well, there you go.

To answer what happened, the same stupid shit that always goes on there ... SSA is a real car audio forum ... CA.com was at one point, now it's just OT.com mixed w/ a lot of shitty advice and the odd gem, usually from someone who is also a regular here ...

well over on CA.com they are saying that last night iceteebone got ahold of jntars account and banned upwards of 300 people.

Thats why i really hate that place sometimes chit like that.

whos a member?

1) member

2) no idea

3) who the fudge cares - that place sucks ass.

3!

Yeah.... I'm just there for entertainment. Steve... you love me.

You can tell by how often I'm here how much I really delve into car audio anymore.

BRB Gonna hit up the smilie list.

:suicide-santa::discostu::unclejohn:

Very solid.

Welcome to 4 years ago.

Nothing new.

SSA still kicks ass as usual...again..nothing new.

Welcome to 4 years ago.

Nothing new.

SSA still kicks ass as usual...again..nothing new.

SSA has a muscular squirrel... CA doesn't. The end.

One other thing, we don't even talk about that craphole here. This site is for useful audio discussions not soap opera bullshit. As for any useful information there? Good luck with that you have to sort through way too much bull to get anywhere.

There are some good people there and some good people here. Some are at both. What happened there is ridiculous but is also a good demonstration of a prime advantage at SSA: generally no BS.

Have to say generally because nobody's perfect. ;)

To answer what happened, the same stupid chit that always goes on there ... SSA is a real car audio forum ... CA.com was at one point, now it's just OT.com mixed w/ a lot of chitty advice and the odd gem, usually from someone who is also a regular here ...

Well, I guess Iceteebone got a hold of Jntar's account somehow and banned everyone from Texas along with the people he didn't like, like me for instance, lol! Some people have no life what-so-ever.

You can go ahead and just delete my thread I made if you are a mod, which I think you are. I haven't been here in forever. I may just make this my new home, cause CA.com was getting out of hand.

Sorry for making a thread, was just wondering what happened and been there since 2005 and never been banned, so I was like whoa! Oh well, ish happens.