djjdnap

Newbs pleeze read b4 posting

....it's just sad that this stuff isn't common sense for as long as forums have been around. Oh well. Thanks for posting for teh NewbZzzZ!!111

yes, moreover, where else would we learn. . . . besides electrical engineering or physics, wouldnt it be interesting to attend school for Mobile Audio Engineering or something . . . . .

great site alot of good info and alot of knowledge on this site from everyone thank keep it going

Jim from CA. Been on here quite some time, but had to re-register a time ago and have not posted anything, so I figured I might as well get started. I mainly lurk and learn and only post when I can't find what I'm looking for, but I always eager to see what others are doing.

thanks for the advice. looking forward to learning a lot from here.

Wassup? Im here to learn more about these FI subs. Hopefully someone on here can turn me on to FI and away from JL (in which i have no problem with JL, just lookn for better)

im new and this site seems like the right place to learn from .

No place better. ;)

good intro to the forum. general rules for forums in general are pretty spot on.

Looking to further educate myself in car audio..... cant wait

That is the whole point of this place, as we can all learn and share from each other. (that includes everyone)

I'm new to this forum but not new to the car audio world. I'm pretty sure I can a thing or from you guys!!!

I'm new to this forum but not new to the car audio world. I'm pretty sure I can a thing or from you guys!!!

:WELCOME:

Hi Im new here to ssa but not new to car audio. Came here in search of learning more and expanding my knowledge.

Hi Im new here to ssa but not new to car audio. Came here in search of learning more and expanding my knowledge.

:drink40:

Just got recruited by another forum pal to check out this site for additional entertainment.

Looking forward to checking it out.

Cheers!

Rick

Just got recruited by another forum pal to check out this site for additional entertainment.

Looking forward to checking it out.

Cheers!

Rick

:WELCOME:

Yes sir, I'm a noob here, but my main forum is PWK Designs... :)

Glad you made it over. :)