djjdnap

Newbs pleeze read b4 posting

Thanks, that's clear.

glad to see this is still active gayhaaay1.gif

I'm new here, not to car audio. Want to learn as much as I can

On October 28, 2008 at 9:19 PM, mikett said:

This is the right place for anyone involved in car audio. Since, i guess no one person knows everything and we can all learn from each other.

If we all thought like this guy, the world (especially Internet             forums)would be a better place      indeed! :(

Being a new member has pros and cons, cons are not knowing the right questions to ask, feeling withdrawn are some. Pros-absorbing all the information you can, then at end of day, your system will have clarity and bass. Also want to hit meter around 140-150. This is what i want for my Challenger!

Nice read... Need to post this on other groups

signing in. I feels like I'm in the army all over again with the seniority and what not.

Especially ///M5's post. Pretty unwelcoming.

24 minutes ago, A nabil said:

signing in. I feels like I'm in the army all over again with the seniority and what not.

Not and army, just an audio family. :WELCOME:

10 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Not and army, just an audio family. :WELCOME:

thanks man. Happy to be here.

3 hours ago, A nabil said:

un :WELCOME: then.  j/k.  Goal of my posts are to always make the OP think so that not only do they get an answer, but understand why.  Some people have a really hard time with that and never want to think.  Of course, they read everything I type the wrong way.  It is definitely a problem with typed word.  The person reading it can choose how they want to read it and if you choose to read it negatively no matter how positive the message is there is the possibility to read it the opposite way.

6 hours ago, ///M5 said:

un :WELCOME: then.  j/k.  Goal of my posts are to always make the OP think so that not only do they get an answer, but understand why.  Some people have a really hard time with that and never want to think.  Of course, they read everything I type the wrong way.  It is definitely a problem with typed word.  The person reading it can choose how they want to read it and if you choose to read it negatively no matter how positive the message is there is the possibility to read it the opposite way.

How else are we supposed to take, "your an illiterate dumbass," ain't but one one to take phrases like that. Lol

13 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

How else are we supposed to take, "your an illiterate dumbass," ain't but one one to take phrases like that. Lol

You are an exception.  Not sure how to get through to you.

On 11/18/2016 at 4:49 PM, ///M5 said:

You are an exception.  Not sure how to get through to you.

Lol. 

Well, thanks for that. I do agree with the first comment. I never was an admin anyway. I have to take your word for that one.

I'm hoping to be a not entirely useless entity in the forum.

Thanks for the welcome

If people want to learn it is easy to take things the right way, Billy Jack doesn't want to.  Sucks :(

On 11/17/2016 at 8:22 AM, A nabil said:

Lol, welcome to SSA

On 11/20/2016 at 6:35 PM, Randal Johnson said:

Lol, welcome to SSA

Thanks bro. I totally take that back BTW