Sign in to follow this  
omega_t666

2x 40.1 3x 15" DP = IA Loudness!

that is one sexy box, good work.

I agree :D

:wub: 40.1

idunno,, im pushin bout 2200 watts to each DP.. and after about one song you can start to smell the woofers..,, but then again im playing my songs at about 3/4 volume..

Edited by cheapaudio

:woot: I just got my avic-z2 ,bulethooth,back up camera,XM recever ,fues holders , dirctional RCA wiers and the pac adaptors!! all that is left now is the pioneer in dach 6-DVD changer.

I will begin installation next Tuseday at 9:00 AM !!! :slayer:

lets see things I need to get ready.....

hmm TL DB meter , labtop , camer , food!!! ,GF((wich I had one)) ,.............

lol

sweet..........looking forward to the pics!

Ok before I start I would like to thank all the people the helped me make this system, guys you know who you are I thank you. I also would like to thank Incriminator Audio for making one of the loudest subs out there. In this post I will write about the progress and will review some of the equipment used. here we go! BTW this took us 4 days.....

On Tuesday We took the old system out and started to make preparations for the new system.

DSC01512.jpg

DSC01520.jpg

DSC01513.jpg

All the doors where Isolated with something batter then 2ndskin or dynamate. this is used to Isolate the engine noise on a Bugatti and RR.

DSC01517.jpg

DSC01516.jpg

After everything was ready we started with installing the kicker SS65.2 comps. We used the old brackets for the rear speaks to mount the rear kickers in the doors ,and for the front we mounted them from the out side. (review) The SS65.2 are one of the best comps out there very clean very loud and will not distort on high volume. when it comes to high freq its really good the mid is also good but I am using them for high to keep up with the DP.

DSC01526.jpg

DSC01523.jpg

lol kicker vs Bose.

DSC01524.jpg

We then started to install the pioneers they where not easy to install because there was no space at the front...lol but we made space!(review) The pioneer Avic-z2 is the best unit I have ever owned it can do so much with the right accessories SQ is 10/10 really clear! options 10/10 allot of it 2. XM is really clear 2. Speed is 8/10 it can be faster if they have put in a HDD that is at least 7200 RPM but still really good. Navigation is 10/10 best thing I seen thus far.

The Avic-z2 + the in dash DVD changer and my custom made control system are as followed:

DSC01552.jpg

DSC01570-1.jpg

There are 3 things here the IA 40.1 bass control , the IA 40.1 on/off Switch ,and the revers cam on switch this way i can have the cam on when driving to see the back.

DSC01551.jpg

After that we started preparation for putting the new box in!

DSC01531.jpg

DSC01533.jpg

DSC01534.jpg

We had to take the gate off to put the system in.

DSC01540.jpg

DSC015442.jpg

Took us 6 people to put the beast in.(review) The IA DP are Really REALLY loud chit when we fired it up and the guy in the front with me he had spit coming out of his month and I was looking at him and was WTF is that lol. it made allot of the stuff in the install bay fall off the walls and the doors of the bay was shacking hard! you could feel chit moving. all that and this was not tuned when I tuned it OMG thats All I can say this is one strong loud sub.

DSC01539.jpg

DSC01537.jpg

DSC01546.jpg

DSC01545.jpg

DSC01547.jpg

DSC01567-1.jpg

lol me being so motivated and excited!!

DSC01550.jpg

We then started to install the amp and battery racks.(review) the IA 40.1 is A beast REALLY will built amp. I am sorry they stopped making them. this thing will give you so much more power then it says it can give. 10/10 power for any sub that can take it and there isn't allot of that out there.

DSC01554.jpg

DSC01555.jpg

Thais are the kicker crossovers.

DSC01558-1.jpg

Thais are the the fusees that we used. 5 at the back and 1 at the front. 5 of them are 200A and 1 is 140A

DSC01560-1.jpg

Say hello to 0/2 wire we used about 30 feet of it ,and used about 20 feet of 0/1.

DSC01559-1.jpg

so do you guys like the Medusa lol enjoy!

DSC01561-1.jpg

DSC01562-1.jpg

this is the red neon we used it beats to the music or stay constant.

DSC01557-1.jpg

The amp rack is finally weird and hinged down.

DSC01563-1.jpg

And here it is the back all done and wired ready!

DSC01565-1.jpg

DSC01566-1.jpg

This is the neon at night it looks so much batter in real life but this is all what the cam could give me.

DSC01574-1.jpg

Now we move on to the front! here is where we installed the powermaster alt and stinger isolator( 2 more alts are on there way )

DSC01575-1.jpg

DSC01572-1.jpg

DSC01571-1.jpg

DSC01576-1.jpg

DSC01578-1.jpg

Finally it was done and they took a pic of me and my good Friend Roy it was me and him working on it for 4 days 12 hoers a day all the way to the end Thanks Roy! your the best! yes yes my eyes where closed put its the only pic we took lol.

DSC01579-1.jpg

It took me A long time to do this install and allot of people didn't believe that I have the system or the old system will you people its true and its LOUD. Thanks to all the people that supported me and believed in me.

OMEGA

Edited by OMEGA

damn.....nice to see pics!!!

nice install. numbers? at least one fiddy i would hope.

numbers are on monday sorry I forgot my tremlab in the bay.

wow that looks good...and vids?

Will this is 2 videos I made. you guys will like what your about to see! and BTW the DPs are ****ing crazy! they are still not broken in yet.....it will be louder after that! I didn't play it to much coz I want to break them in 1st. so Look forword for new videos with higher numbers! enjoy!

[url="http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/omega_t666/EXT%20new%20system/?action=view

damn great build. Allways great to see the final result of all your labor. Vids aren't working for me though, not sure if you used the wrong link to them. Can't wait to see them.

damn homie that looks sick..the dude in the second vid loked like jim cerry...lol

damn homie that looks sick..the dude in the second vid loked like jim cerry...lol

lol he want out of the car ,and was like WTF was that man my ears still killing me lol , more videos soon I am thinking about fun ways to make videos!