Big Shot

New pick-up line...

Alright, it's an old joke but i haven't heard it in awhile until a girlfriend just used it on me recently. When i heard what she said my jaw dropped to the floor i was so shocked. She timed it perfectly to catch me having fun and totally off guard. Anyhow, you may have heard it before or not, but i wanna try and use it to pick-up chicks at the bar so tell me what you think. The joke goes like this...

You simply look at a person who is standing more then a few feet away from you and motion for them to come over by you with your finger. When they get there you say, "Do you always cum when i finger you?".

So that's it. I want to go to the bars and use it as a pick-up line. I want to see a pretty little thing standing across the room, smile, and motion for her to come over by me with my finger. When she does, i'm gonna say, "Do you always come when i finger you?".

Good, bad, or ugly?

Don't hold back guys!

I really need your advice on this one cause i've been single for about a year now and i can't take it anymore!

you'll get more a$$ than a toilet seat with a line like that! let me know how it works out for you!

I would put that in the excessively bad category, but I suppose I just have a different outlook than most. I haven't dated in a very long time, either. But to me, I would just ask her if she'd like a drink and start a conversation without being too aggressive (ie. coming when you finger them).

Might work, though. There are a lot of women out there who enjoy that type of talk, too. I guess the only way to tell is to just go for it.

I'd give that a 30% percent chance of working. Depends on the bar and the woman, and of course how good looking you are or aren't.

I'd give that a 30% percent chance of working. Depends on the bar and the woman, and of course how good looking you are or aren't.

lol..... it works if you are enrique iglasias or george clooney..... otherwise that 30% is pretty optimistic! check my sarcasm from earlier??

gonna say it depends on the girl...

ANything will work if u use it enough, lol, most times the girl has her mind made up of what category ur in when she first sees u, its just ur job to be a man and talk to her and not screw it up.

Do you want to know what winks and screws like a tiger?

....No?

*wink*

:lildevil:

Edited by Penguin4x4

i'll agree with buying a drink then starting conversation...it's a good start

it all depends what you are looking for though...if you want a straight up one night stand, i say use the line until it works...it's bound to work with the right girl...

but do you really want to spend a night next to a girl who will fall for that??? chances are, if she falls for that, she's fallen for worse pick up lines or is a complete nympho who is after the same thing you might be....

IMHO, i'd say, be a gentleman and buy the lady a drink and see where it takes you...just nice friendly conversation works believe it or not!

if the finger line doesn't work, you hit here with this..

"so i guess a blowjob in the parking lot is out of the question?"

that don't work, you hit her with

a brick.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

People still use that old arse shit ? It seems to have evolved a little. Many moons ago it used to be the motioning to come over with the finger. Once they come over to you the line was " I made you come with one finger in two seconds, imagine what I could do with the other four and the rest of the evening" :)