Sign in to follow this  
bangin_explorer

(= DC LvL 4's on the way =)

just ordered my first 2 LvL 4 15's out of four total... i cant wait to get these things here.. all the good news and reviews i've heard about them, i now get to experience first hand....

the set up will include.....

1- 1997 Ford Explorer XLT..

1- pioneer deh-7800mp w/80g ipod

4- LvL 4 15's

1- American Bass vfl 400.1

2- lfb2k's....batts will come when i order my other 2 15's.. just going with 2 2k's for now..

2 runs of power and 2 runs of ground...1/0g

Big 3 - 1/0g

more to come, just figured i'd get started on what will be going into the Explorer....

................Build log to come............

i'll get some sexy pics up when things start coming in......

Guest zedman
just ordered my first 2 LvL 4 15's out of four total... i cant wait to get these things here.. all the good news and reviews i've heard about them, i now get to experience first hand....

the set up will include.....

1- 1997 Ford Explorer XLT..

1- pioneer deh-7800mp w/80g ipod

4- LvL 4 15's

1- American Bass vfl 400.1

2- lfb2k's....batts will come when i order my other 2 15's.. just going with 2 2k's for now..

2 runs of power and 2 runs of ground...1/0g

Big 3 - 1/0g

more to come, just figured i'd get started on what will be going into the Explorer....

................Build log to come............

i'll get some sexy pics up when things start coming in......

It sounds like a good start. Z

thanks alot man.... still gathering everything up, but it will be done very soon.... i will take a lot of pictures when the build time comes, from start to finish...

:D :D

^^thats what my face looks like right now^^......... just got the email from ups 2 seconds ago, they will be picking up my 2 15's 2marrow.. (= 2 packages 74lbs =).. so pics will be coming very soon...

Edited by bangin_explorer

the alarm system.......... got more if i miss with this one lol....j/k i have a real alarm system....

Pc080021.jpg

sorry just going thru the photobucket and thought it'd be funny...

Edited by bangin_explorer

Im staring at them right now.... there waiting..... for Mr. UPS......... They seem very excited.......HAHAHAHAHAHA Ok so they really dont talk to me but if they did I think thats what they would say

Im staring at them right now.... there waiting..... for Mr. UPS......... They seem very excited.......HAHAHAHAHAHA Ok so they really dont talk to me but if they did I think thats what they would say

hehe, they can talk to me all they want, and if they dont want too, i will make them... lol.. hey you got a email also bro... not sure if you seen it.. take your time tho, youve replied so fast i think you need a break lol...

(-: man im so damn excited :-)

hey if you don't mind me asking where in ohio are you located? also how much were the lv4 15's? im thinking of getting some and i am also from ohio and was thinking if your close maybe i could come listen to it soemtime.

Guest zedman
hey if you don't mind me asking where in ohio are you located? also how much were the lv4 15's? im thinking of getting some and i am also from ohio and was thinking if your close maybe i could come listen to it soemtime.

Just pm DC Audio. it wouldn't be right to post what someone paid here. take the risk with the sound I think you would be very very happy. Z

Just pm DC Audio. it wouldn't be right to post what someone paid here. take the risk with the sound I think you would be very very happy. Z

ya i'll do that for price but i'd still like to listen to them. im coming from having an AA atlas xbl^2 which is considered by most to be one of the top five best sq subs ever, now i know sq depends on the listen and box design but i don't wanna go from the atlas to soemthing that sounds like an L7, which to me sounds like azz. not saying the lv4 will sound like that but i don't wanna take that big of chance.

im near medina/lorain county.... and yes when its up and running your more then welcome to have a demo.......

and i will not disclose any pricing info...... contact Rusty hes a very good and reasonable guy to deal with..... fast replys also..

very ture, it wouldnt be right or appropriate for me to do so....

ya i'll do that for price but i'd still like to listen to them. im coming from having an AA atlas xbl^2 which is considered by most to be one of the top five best sq subs ever, now i know sq depends on the listen and box design but i don't wanna go from the atlas to soemthing that sounds like an L7, which to me sounds like azz. not saying the lv4 will sound like that but i don't wanna take that big of chance.

i will put out a personal review of the subs when i have everything in and running...

and also you are welcome like i said b4 to come and get a demo anytime, and gain your own review after hearing them personally.. im so anxious for this build...

Guest zedman

Stop it man you are getting me pumped to do my own system and I dont have the time right now. Dammit

hmm well i checked and your about 10 counties east of me. me being in williams county by the indiana/mich. line. thats a long ass drive.

Stop it man you are getting me pumped to do my own system and I dont have the time right now. Dammit

lmao Z....... get to work.....

hmm well i checked and your about 10 counties east of me. me being in williams county by the indiana/mich. line. thats a long ass drive.

ya thats a lil' far... but ur welcome to visit anytime...

ya thats a lil' far... but ur welcome to visit anytime...

LOL well if i ever have a reason to go that way i'll definatly look you up.