Sign in to follow this  
bangin_explorer

(= DC LvL 4's on the way =)

hmm well i checked and your about 10 counties east of me. me being in williams county by the indiana/mich. line. thats a long ass drive.

ya thats a lil' far... but ur welcome to visit anytime...

LOL well if i ever have a reason to go that way i'll definatly look you up.

sounds good... pm box is always open, just shoot pm... we have quite a bit of shows up this way, maybe you can swing out... or maybe i'll take a trip one day and visit a show that way..

well packages got delayed from UnPredictableShyt......... only a day "for now" ........hopefully no longer........ =-)

Edited by bangin_explorer

Guest zedman

Ohh I thought you said in the previous post that they were being delivered today. Bummer.

Ohh I thought you said in the previous post that they were being delivered today. Bummer.

lol, no i wish.... no they"ups" ended up delaying the packages 1 day, and i was hoping they didnt delay anymore.... they should be here in a few days tho...

bare with me, somehow i lost EVERYTHING in my photobucket, i'll get some pics back up once i upload everything i still have..

Guest zedman
bare with me, somehow i lost EVERYTHING in my photobucket, i'll get some pics back up once i upload everything i still have..

That sucks take some new pictures then. Z

i can't wait to help you on this build!!! The shop is ready for the project, just bring the exploder over!!!

nice to see ya make it over nate....... ya i should be brining the explorer over pretty soon :-)

someone got a visit today........ 2 of 4..........

when i first saw the one box, i was kinda scared...... this is what i saw.....

P3050775.jpg

P3050776.jpg

P3050777.jpg

but after i opened it, i didnt see anything wrong...... wont know anything till i hook them up..

P3050779.jpg

P3050780.jpg

P3050784.jpg

P3050786.jpg

P3050788.jpg

nice, that sucks on shipping though. i would check to make sure the VC is still aligned. looks like the poor thing got drop kicked.

nice, that sucks on shipping though. i would check to make sure the VC is still aligned. looks like the poor thing got drop kicked.

lol, ya im bout to go outside and hook up my amp and run it free air "low volume" and see if they are ok, well at least that one.. the other box only had a little hole in it, but the rest of the box was good... just that one box i was like, oh no.... so i made the ups guy wait at the door while i checked to make sure it wasnt froze up, smashed, ect..... but he's a cool guy and delivers quite a bit, he said if there is any problems he will make back it up, and make a note of the damage......... so i'll know more in awhile when i hook it up to see.

also the explorer is about to get a new look...nothing too big/special... just something i wanted to do........ i'll take a pic....

P3050790.jpg

P3050791.jpg

P3050792.jpg

well i played the subs free air for about 10-15 mins each to make sure there were no problems, and thank God there isnt...... after i played them at a lower volume for about 10-15 mins i raised the volume some.....

i must say these subs have REAL GOOD control on them..... i cant wait to get these in a box..

edit....... forgot the vid =-).......

Could you leave those by the door, i'll swing by and pick them up tonight, k thx:D

look nice man, real nice.

lol, ya sure what time???... lol... ya now we need to build a box for these 2 till i get the other 2... =-)

thanks btw........

i tried to "remix" that vid and messed around and deleted it "sorry first time"... i'll get it back up in a few..

well i seen the vid before you deleted it, and it looks nice. i think i know what my new sub will be as soon as i get some fvcking money. glad nothing got damaged during shipping. now put that thing in a box and see what it can do.

little update, had another visit from ups.... Knu 1/0 20ft. run... now i have 2 runs of power in...

still gotta build a box.........

got a few more things on there way, "fuse holders, fuses, ect..."

Guest zedman

looks nice; where did you get the sticker?

thanks ford and Z....... got the sticker from Rusty.......

i'll make a build log soon with pics of everthing.. now that im making progress

Guest zedman

Did it come with your subs?

Did it come with your subs?

Would you like a sticker =] we dont always have them but we got some now