mazdaboom

will it really sound that bad?????

thanks for all the help and info BKOLF04 built my box yester and finished it up today when the port arrived still need to do a few little things like speaker connections and actually mounting the box and wiring my amp.....here are a few pics

newbox1.jpg

newbox2.jpg

newbox3.jpg

nice job on the box..that should pound pretty good in there

I would only add one more suggestion... get a grilll for the sub so u dont accidentally ram ur seat against the cone and surround

thanks, im hoping to have everything installed today but it depends what time i get home if not tomarrow...thanks again for all the help......BKOLF04 where are you from?

i live in alice its way down south near corpus christi.......i got it all hooked up today and it sounds damn good! still need to make a few adjustments but my damn fluke is on the fritz.....thanks again for the help

My Aunt and Uncle live in Corpus. We go usually once a year toward the end of summer. . .I will have to let you know next time I am going to be down there.

yeah definately let me know next time you are down im always going to corpus for something and my mom is getting ready to move there as well from victoria.

finished everything up today tuning and cleaning up the wiring and so on and here are the final pics of the install......

newbox6.jpg

newbox5.jpg

newbox4.jpg