haters make us famous c.c

best box for music

i have a single rlp 15 and have in 3cubes ported a 35 with to 3 inch areo ports was wonderin what would be a better box for music and more daily driver it hits but not hard was wonderin if its the aero ports or if i would be better off slot porting it any info with the proper dementions would be great

box size and tuning are ok, port size is a bit small. run two 4" aeros or a slot of about 40in^2 minimum.

what do you have for power? you can try upping box size about half a cube as well, if you're on the lower size of power, <500wrms.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

was wonderin what would be a better box for music and more daily driver

If only those terms actually had a single, meaningful definition we could all use...

Personally, 35Hz is way too high for any kind of music, but my definition of music is probably a lot different than yours.

was wonderin what would be a better box for music and more daily driver

If only those terms actually had a single, meaningful definition we could all use...

Personally, 35Hz is way too high for any kind of music, but my definition of music is probably a lot different than yours.

what would you suggest then?

Sealed, but you might not like that...

15s are fun sealed :-D. I loved my RL-P 12s sealed. Although ported to around 20 hz could achieve much of the same results.

15s are fun sealed :-D. I loved my RL-P 12s sealed. Although ported to around 20 hz could achieve much of the same results.

well does some one have some good box plans for this woofer so i can get all that i can out of this speaker before i sell it i wanna do a wall with two 18 havocs