mrogowski

SPL-15 Pre-order - You're nuts if you don't go for it

I received quotes from my OEM on the SPL-15 this evening:

$330.00 each

This includes shipping within North America. You will never see anything like this anywhere else for a driver of this caliber. And I challenge anyone out there to match it...

This is a "one time" price for those who wish to jump on this deal. Trust me, *if* they become mainstream, they will not sell for anywhere near this price.

Here are the caveats to this deal:

- Pre-order payment is $250.00 per driver. The $80 balance is a flat rate shipping fee from me to you. If you wish to pay for it in full, you are welcome to do so.

- If I do not receive adequate pre-order requests/payments, the deal is off. If this happens, those who have sent their deposit to me will be refunded

- If the pre-order goes through, all those who have partaken in on it will receive regular updates on the progress of the order.

Here are the T/S parameters on the SPL-15:

Fs = 39.91 Hz

Re = 3.70 ohms[dc]

Qt = 0.35

Qes = 0.39

Qms = 3.90

Mms = 250.57 grams

Rms = 16.100405 kg/s

Cms = 0.000063 m/N

Vas = 50.79 liters

Sd= 754.77 cm^2

Bl = 24.398737 Tm

Lp(2.83V/1m) = 94.46 dB

Pre-order Payment Methods

You can send your payment via PayPal. My account is sales@mach5audio.com Please make sure your full name and address is included.

You can also pay via credit card through the webstore if you desire. Just click here.

Thanks for looking.

Mark

: Edited for clarification of $80 balance fee, T/S parameters and payment information.

If I can get commitments for ten units, I will proceed with the order. Timelines are as follows:

- Ten units ordered or 2 weeks (March 17); whichever comes first. If I do not receive commitments for ten units by March 17, those who have committed will receive a complete refund and we move on.

- Estimated production time is 21 days (this is an approximate timeline)

- Estimated shipping time to Mach 5 in Winnipeg is 25 days

- Folks will then receive their unit(s) 2-5 days afterward once I receive the $80 balance. If you paid the full amount up front, they will be shipped to you immediately. Shipping times subject to the courier

Best,

Mark

All i need to know is will a kx2500.1 be enough to power one? And if run 1 is successful will there perhaps be a chance of a second batch so i can get a second? BTW huge canadian fan of Mach 5... installed a few IXL's sealed in my buddies impala and the sq is amazing.

dibs on the first one! :D

edit: how do you want the payment?

You can shoot me payment via PayPal if you wish. Either that, or wait and I will have a pre-order selection on the webstore that you can provide your credit card with.

Best,

Mark

All i need to know is will a kx2500.1 be enough to power one? And if run 1 is successful will there perhaps be a chance of a second batch so i can get a second? BTW huge canadian fan of Mach 5... installed a few IXL's sealed in my buddies impala and the sq is amazing.

Oh yeah! They would be *extremely* happy with 2500 watts. They need more power to get going compared to the IXL's, but given their stiff suspension, that's pretty typical.

Muhahahah, looks live ive found a sub for my festiva competition car for this year!!! Ile pm you later for where i can send payment. From what i understand if i shoot you the payment sometime before next week i should be good if theirs enough pre orders?

I just updated my first post to add T/S parameters and payment method.

Thanks,

Mark

That's OK man, you can show your appreciation by purchasing a pair just to have. :D

what would be the shipping on a single 15 to Hawaii, 96706?. let me know very interested..

Aloha

How many so far?

That's OK man, you can show your appreciation by purchasing a pair just to have. :D

Haha ;)

But damm, it does model decently well at 1.5cf @ 40hz.........

I cant get the responding pages to open..Can some one email me at hodgesdodges@gmail.com and let me know how I place my order. Also what is the total weight of 1 SPL-15, and what is there xmax rating? Thanks..

Yup. It's a go. :)

Those who have been patient hanging in there before sending your deposit, you can do so at anytime before Monday March 17.

Those who wish to send their payment via PayPal, my account is sales@mach5audio.com

Those who wish to pay by credit card can do so through the webstore:

Webstore