Wkbdkid

DC Sounds LVL 4 Build///// PICS!

Had a birthday last week an with that money i ordered an DC Sounds 18" LVL 4 with a LVL5 coil. Sub will be pushed by a Sundown 1500. Box is 6.5 cubes@32hz with 91sq.in of port area. Another great design by 90accordman. Sub should be here sometime this week. This is my first 18 so im anxious to get it an see what its like. Now onto the pics:

LVL4box001.jpg

LVL4box002.jpg

LVL4box004.jpg

LVL4box005.jpg

LVL4box006.jpg

LVL4box007.jpg

LVL4box008.jpg

looks like its going to be a beast

better have some vids asap

No bracing besides the port? Quality of the box looks good...but might need a bit more bracing with the sub and power you're going to be throwing at it.

Vids will be up as soon as i get it, along with pics. If panles do flex ill add something, but double baffle should support the weight of the sub fine. Also this is a test box, so i might change some things if i decide to make another.

Guest zedman

Awesome plan. it will pound. Z

Lookin good man!!

Thanks for the sub.lol. When should i suspect a tracking number? Im hoping i get it on or before thursday. Going to Mammoth for the weekend an would love to have the sub for 3hr drive.

build looks good man i got 2 lv5 18s and i plan on getting 2 more eventually cant wait to see your vids

Lookin good man!!

Thanks for the sub.lol. When should i suspect a tracking number? Im hoping i get it on or before thursday. Going to Mammoth for the weekend an would love to have the sub for 3hr drive.

you will have a tracking number tomarrow and the sub will be on its way as well =]

Lookin good man!!

Do you live in So Cal by chance?

Thanks for the complimeants guys.

An I live in Fresno but still have family in SD so Im down there atleast 2 weekends a month

Thanks for the complimeants guys.

An I live in Fresno but still have family in SD so Im down there atleast 2 weekends a month

gotcha, and damn you must put a chit load of miles on ur car.

yea the miles stack up on the cars. Bout 380 1 one way, a six hr drive is nothing now.lol.

I hope you get good gas milage, espicially with prices being $3.35 where i live. I thought the drive to bishop to see my grandparents and my aunt was bad, about 4 hours, but you driving 6 hours, each way, twice a month :excl: damn.

Edited by blue86f150

you get your tracking number?

he got it, he was talking to me last night about getting it.

you get your tracking number?

Yea should be here today:D. An if all goes well should get powered up tonight as well.

Waited all day for it an it finally came round 5. I was warapping the box out front an saw the brown turd drive up. So i go an take it staright from the truck. The dumb broad rolls the box on its side out to me instead of picking it up an handing it to me:mad:. But i opened it up an all was in perfect condition. First thought was "Damn this is clean looking." The black 6 post basket an shinny bottom plate give it a good ppearance. Enough yik yak an to the pics. . .

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

dimming

G-wD2yxxvaM

SOfb8NOMjJI

Edited by SSaudio

that first vid looked like it came out of a scary movie. you shoulda jumped out in front of the windshield

and that 6-spoke is very nice looking, its the new 4 spoke :)