jonbearsmt

lincolns....... all big jons,...

alright... heres my car.. the black one.. and MY OLD CAR... the pearl one... WITH MY OLD WHEELS..... so its my old shit next to my new shit.

Picture423.jpg

Picture420.jpg

Picture418-1.jpg

Picture416.jpg

Picture415.jpg

Picture418.jpg

Picture414.jpg

Picture413.jpg

o yeah... and im droppin a new motor in my 75.. so it will be ready for the summer.

nice very nice almost as nice as a good set of ( . )Y( . ) I wonder who did the ground wires on the black car guy must have done a hellava job

i took muh lil brother to prom tonight.... Picture437.jpg

alright.. i bought a motor last month... i have been working on it everyday. so.... i finished it today... just need to put the hood on... here is a few pics i took today....

i wish i would have took pics along the way, as a log.. but i failed.

Picture443.jpg

the old motor..... i took off the valve cover i found a broken spring and half a lifter, i pulled the oil pan and i found a piston, oil rings and half a vavle,

Picture445.jpg

new motor, i found a 460 in a 1980 church buss, with 51K on it.. the freeze plugs brand new the block new, the paint still on the rocker arms,

th_Picture446.jpg

all the thanks goes to my mom, she helped me ALOT< would not have been able to this build with out her.

bet your momma dont help you drop a new motor in,

changed some stuff around...

Picture018-1.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture020.jpg

my back deck flexs so hard it shattered my red plasitic for the third stop light...

Picture022-1.jpg

just a random shot picking my lil brother up from school

IMAGE_635.jpg

IMAGE_633.jpg

heres his black mustang... and his friend acting up in the white mustang parking up on the curb... last week of school

IMAGE_636.jpg

got a wood grain kit... i just put it on.. here are some before and afters. the inside of the car is dirty pay no mind..

Picture703.jpg

Picture704.jpg

Picture705.jpg

Picture706.jpg

i donno what im missing but... maybe something new will fill these voids.

Picture707.jpg

Picture708.jpg

Picture709.jpg

Picture710.jpg

Picture711-2.jpg

Picture722.jpg

Picture718.jpg

Picture714.jpg

Picture716.jpg

Picture720.jpg

where u get teh kit from?

ebay... first one i EVER FOUND for a lincoln.

put my old 20's on my old school

Picture770.jpg

Picture772-1.jpg

Picture779.jpg

Picture780.jpg

Picture764-1.jpg

next is paint... and then some audio

i put window wind deflecters on.... two reasons...

1. the car is so curved that when it rains i can not roll the windows down or the rain will come in!

2. its so very hot in texas with the windowns up on a black car the inside temp is crazy hot... and i dont want my wood grain coming off......

Picture774-1.jpg

Picture775.jpg

Picture771.jpg

Picture778.jpg

Picture794.jpg

i also put my sundown swag on.

Picture794.jpg

Picture792.jpg

Picture795.jpg

i might make some customs ones....... i wish our dallas teammate was still makin them

i was a fan till you raised it, put the woodgrain (lol) kit on it and the ventvisors.. but if yuo like it, congrats.

i was a fan till you raised it, put the woodgrain (lol) kit on it and the ventvisors.. but if yuo like it, congrats.

its been raised for a long time. and most of the mods are must.. and some of them are just to do it.

Looks nice, are you on bags? what year is the white one? that thing will be badass when it's done :)

Yo i just got some 22's for the TC, i put about 5spacers on each spring in the front and it raised up pretty good, but if im on the highway doin over 60 and hit a hit a bump or something the front still fckin rubs, the tires and rims was already jacked up so im not too upset but i dont wanna make them any worse.

I think ima try and put some more spacers in there, the front of the car is sittin higher than the rear, lol

got a hydraulic jack to to space out the springs, hopefully that'll work though

Looks nice, are you on bags? what year is the white one? that thing will be badass when it's done :)

no baggs yet it just lifted... im working on baggin it... the white one is a 75.. im working on baggin it too.

Yo i just got some 22's for the TC, i put about 5spacers on each spring in the front and it raised up pretty good, but if im on the highway doin over 60 and hit a hit a bump or something the front still fckin rubs, the tires and rims was already jacked up so im not too upset but i dont wanna make them any worse.

I think ima try and put some more spacers in there, the front of the car is sittin higher than the rear, lol

got a hydraulic jack to to space out the springs, hopefully that'll work though

show me the spacers you are using... also what is your tire size... ill help you do this thing right.

I got the polyurethane or whatever they are ones, it comes 4 in a pack, and they have the same thing for the rears except they are bigger and only have 2.

I also previously have the drill in kind, i just ended up leavin those in there as well.

Yea i need to do something asap, cuz its still rubbin bad, lol, was drivin all of a sudden all i heard was tap, tap, tap, tap

get out and a big piece of tire is just flappin, no more interstate for me until i get this settled, thinkin bout just tryin to stuff 4 more on both sides, cuz really the insides of the springs dont have anything on them so i think i can make it work

those suck... for manyreasons thay will slip out.... and thay still give... so its kinda like a lose lose lost type deal

i have to run now but ill post what you should get later.

yea i see that one was split when i took the wheels off today..

added 4 more too each side we'll see how this goes

what size tire are you running... i run a 265 35 22 its a lil thick.. but texas roads are kinda wild.

man i dont even know the tire size lol, gotta check, there pretty thick, prolly the same as urs as far as i can tell.

Those are kinda pricey, i think i could make my own cups, lol, or stretch the springs myself, just didn't feel like takin all that crap off..

And the last one u posted isn't that for leaf springs?, cuz i would buy that if i could see how it would work... i'll try to get some pics later on today.