jonbearsmt

lincolns....... all big jons,...

Wow you got some dope ass lincolns :neil: Congrats on the nightshades! After you get them, you should write a review on how they compare to the bls :drink40:

a chitown u can buy my 93tc, lol

whenever i get the title to this navi

your lincolns are tight as chit especially the black one

thank you.

ok this sucks...

i got bored today and with the night shades on the way i feel jumpy... so i pulled my box out today...

first off.. when i sold my bls 3 screws were snaped... AGAIN.. last time it was like 6 or so... today i go to take my amps off my box.. 2 of the screws holing my saz 3000d were snaped!

the box was a pain in the ass to get out alone, but it got done, my box was driven apart on the port side cornor top,

i noticed my voltage has been acting up so i checked all my cells... i fully charged them i have one that tells me the % and my red top was 100 i checked it again 10 mins later and it was at 80% i left it for three hours and it was 75% so i think its bad...... so i bought a blue top and a yellow top today.... i wanted to just pick up 2 yellow tops but i only found one:(

my chick was in the trunk helping me get the old cell holder out of place... its so hard working in the depth of the trunk when its so high in the sky, she asked me what this ceramic deal is with a spring inside... I SAY WHAT, so i take apart my back deck and my cross overs ARE FUCKED.

silly me i didnt think to wrap them in foam or anything... i just had them snug under the carpet... i thought have thought about it when i see that dack deck and the way it flexed.. it was just pounding the dog mess out of those cross overs.

i removed the comps for now... and i build a cell block for 4 AGM's now so i will have 5 AGM's in all!

i bought 50 feet of 0 gauge today.. im gonna do another run after i to the BL nightshade test... im also going to only run the same cells i ran with the BL's in the test.

Picture1087.jpg

Picture1093.jpg

Picture1091.jpg

Picture1090.jpg

Picture1096.jpg

Picture1118.jpg

IMAGE_830.jpg

Picture1127.jpg

Picture1122.jpg

that makes 5 agm's...... i called optima they said its fine to run diffrent colors. so i am for now!>

nightshades should be in friday...

a do like i do crawl in dat btch, lol, just keep the fob wt u incase someone tries to close u in.

a do like i do crawl in dat btch, lol, just keep the fob wt u incase someone tries to close u in.

what did you just say to me.

:lol:

a do like i do crawl in **** btch, lol, just keep the fob wt u incase someone tries to close u in.

what did you just say to me.

See!?

And people say "Oh, but this isn't an English class..."

:drink40::neil:fing05.gif

i think he was telling me that he would rather be inside the trunk.... as aposed to leaning over where some one could easly attack him.......

but yeah jim your right.

check this out.. the nightshades flew my winshield and my rear view said fuck it..... its broke.. not like i need to go get some glue and glue it back.... no no my shit SNAPED

Picture1209.jpg

Picture1212-1.jpg

Picture1211.jpg

VIDS. th_Picture1213.jpg

i should have dumped that ashtray.. looks bad... sorry yall.

th_Picture1215.jpg

i was gonna take alot more.. but my sister take ALOT of pics of her self.... somthing like 150 crazy ass pics aday.. im gonna break my foot off in her ass for wearin my shit out.

lol, yes crawl in dat btch=climb into the trunk

keep the fob wt u incase someone tries to close you in= keep your trunk release device just incase someone closes your trunk on you so that you can get back out.

nightshades for me.... it wangs on all notes so far... with subs like these my o my long 808s are the best

nice bigjon, i was out in san antonio today and was going to give you a call, but i just wanted to get home and come home to my btl

it came in today and i finally got power back too today from the hurricane, once i get the btl box done im planning on coming out to sm in the next few weeks.

Love the rainbow of batteries.

Love the rainbow of batteries.

lol yeah there is even a pot of gold!.

nice bigjon, i was out in san antonio today and was going to give you a call, but i just wanted to get home and come home to my btl

it came in today and i finally got power back too today from the hurricane, once i get the btl box done im planning on coming out to sm in the next few weeks.

i cant wait to hear that big ass sub in your truck!

there is a guy from kicker that os gonna come blow my doors off....... thats what he told me when he called me....

from what i gathered people told him my car was very loud... i guess it pissed him off cause he got my number and told me ge would be in town today to show me loud...

real fuckin prick job so far

haha

at least people respect what you have, i saw the vids of the niteshades and damn, i thought the bl's were ridiculous, now niteshades thats just unimagineable. i went to san antonio again today and stopped by in san marcos for a few for the girly, and tomorrow i have to go again but, i wont have the btl in yet cause all this work and driving back and forth i havent had time to build the box, but hopefully tomorrow when i get back i can start on it.

i have the ssd in right now if you'd care to hear it tomorrow afternoon if you're available.

hit me up brother... ill make some time so show ya what the nightshades do. this will be cool cause you heard the BL's.... well you heard the bl's with a weak alt,.

yup yup