jonbearsmt

lincolns....... all big jons,...

Looks good. Got the amp and subs hooked up yet? This is going to be sweet.

Nice truck man

I guess those engines run for quite a while huh?

im not sure if you remeber matt but my lincoln towncar had 438xxx on it when i sold it....

thats right four hundered thirty eight thousend so if these 5.7's are built anything like the 4.6 liters im good....

also i ran all my towncars into high miles....

My TC is pretty low miles compared to that. 163k and it runs like a champ. I had a bud with well over 300k!

I like the new truck though. Good choice on getting rid of the spinners. I'm with you 100% there. Good luck with the new truck. Hopefully it is just as epic as your town car! :)

badass jon

that navi is a dohc 5.4 btw a beast of a engine, pretty much bulletproof.

if you ever want to get rid of that center console up front, let me know first please!

That box looks right at home in there.:drink40:

Pictures/Videos of the spinners? -- I still like spinners, only DUBs though.. i compete in truck/car shows, so i see all kinds of wheels :captain:

I'm surprised you sold the Black Lincoln.. out of all the rides i was sure that you were going to keep that one.. even though the new ride looks real nice.

th_Picture308-1.jpg

first vid

Noooiiice :)

Those rims are awful small though they don't suit you ;)

Edited by CadillacMatt

I just spent entirely to much time reading thru 18 pages of an awesome TC then i get here to see you sold it :suicide-santa:. I like the nav though. Got that thing beatin hard.

Paint her black man.

Definately. Maybe even go for a murdered out theme

there is a black navi already in my town.. it has been sold like 4 times... and it still stays in the same small town :(

almost cried when i seen you sold the town car.. i like the navi tho. you need some 26's on that bish

ok i sold the navi this is the highest score i could get before my cd player skipped!!!! i could have gotten more out of her with a diffrent cd player 71a302e4e4c4__1283848023000.jpg

and here is the new towncar b90df5c02d62__1283848217000.jpg

I like, I like :drink40:. Whats the plan with this towncar, same setup or upgrade?

I like, I like :drink40:. Whats the plan with this towncar, same setup or upgrade?

i donno.. i was kinda thinking to maybe do 2 12's ported into the cabin or the same set up if no one buys my 15s and the box!

Nice score! Tell me you took that sticker off already??

Man john, you go through cars fast! Hope your hand is doing better.

Nice score! Tell me you took that sticker off already??

fuck yeah.. all that shit went first week.. shit i was out there with one hand (cause my other one was broken) takin that shit off!!! im a no sticker kinda guy,... shit to be honest having sundown on my car was a HUGE deal to me... i only did it cause i stand behind sundown.... shit you know that.l

Man john, you go through cars fast! Hope your hand is doing better.

my boss says the same thing... and my uncle says " well seems how you buy the same kinda car every time seems fine to spend money on X and it will be usefiul to you for ever"

i just love lincolns man... i sat down and counted the other right.. this new one... makes 27... wait i just bought another one last weekend 28 thus far and im 27 year