jonbearsmt

lincolns....... all big jons,...

Man john, you go through cars fast! Hope your hand is doing better.

my boss says the same thing... and my uncle says " well seems how you buy the same kinda car every time seems fine to spend money on X and it will be usefiul to you for ever"

i just love lincolns man... i sat down and counted the other right.. this new one... makes 27... wait i just bought another one last weekend 28 thus far and im 27 years old.

f91b1d798c0e__1288630269000.jpg

see my new one next to the one i just bought.. im retarded.

b24194a45ae5__1288630628000.jpg

i just picked up 4 optima D 31's for a sundown sa 12 that i reconed.

in the words of borat VERY NICE<>>

i just picked up 4 optima D 31's for a sundown sa 12 that i reconed.

in the words of borat VERY NICE<>>

thats a come up right there, show some pictures of the Lincoln in the background of the first picture. Love Lincoln TownCars :attempt:

Thats a lot of lincons..

x2

ok started some work on the lincoln last week...

slow with pics because my main PC is assraped so im using my termlab laptop and trying to to put a buncha shit on here.

so far i got some trimming done,

big three, 2 runs of 0 to the rear, 2 runs of 0 frame ground... and im working on some fiberglass A pillers.

Hey Jon you doin the fiberglass work yourself? I was wanting to do some doors and I believe Hugo is going to help me out when he returns from vacation. Not sure when you are gonna do yours but maybe we can all get together or something. We planned for the first weekend in December. Let me know if you're up for it. Our cars are so similar the work is virtually the same.

sweet

i planed to do it my self.. but yeah if we can all get together that would be nice. but the first weekend in December is my birthday. and i think i have to work.. but lets keep this in the air.

When did you plan on starting the fiberglass work? I still have a long way to go with my car so it will almost be like starting new. I just got a box design thanks to someone on this forum. Also picked up a new set of components.

more work.. wired up my volt meter and my remote gain, sealed up the entry holes for all the wire, also installed my window vent visors! yaaaahh for not getting wet with the window opened!

yeah, but i have yet to even start looking.. i want to take a diffrent approch to this one... thats what i say but we will see where i end up.

first comes alarm

i hear you on that. i wish i would've done the alarm before the wheels but whatever i have both now. im looking to put 24s on my marquis sometime soon. also, where did you get those window vent visors? all this rain recently is making me consider them.

well maybe ill look at your wheels a little more if your gonna sell them..

lol yeah window vents are a must on these cars.. you can get them on ebay.. i get them threw my mom shes a manager of a orilleys.

i have two back ones i need to sell :D

Holy crap... I get too attached to cars to go through them that quickly I guess you could say... problems and all! Looking tight as always Jon! Can't wait for our next SSA meetup.

P.S. Sorry I haven't been on in a while guys :greddy2:

i didnt sell the navi nor the towncar because of problems... i sold them both problem free.....

but i do get bored,.

well maybe ill look at your wheels a little more if your gonna sell them..

lol yeah window vents are a must on these cars.. you can get them on ebay.. i get them threw my mom shes a manager of a orilleys.

i have two back ones i need to sell :D

I'd grab them from you if I knew I had a car to put them on. lol. I will keep you posted, though.

the new lincolns build log is here

i will only post on this topic when i get another lincoln.. or start work back up on the black one...

thanks

well girl.. once again we are parting ways, i love you , and i always have, i will always remember you, the time of my life where i built you and cared for you will never be lost,. i wish you the best in your future, and i thank you for my memories good bye lady love

2012-02-24_11-44-45_175.jpg

2012-02-24_11-44-40_571.jpg

?