jonbearsmt

wrecks wrecks wrecks

i worked a wreck years ago, it was raining and this 18 wheeler drivers wipers stoped working, he pulled to the side, poped his hood,.. he stood on the drivr tire to fool with his wipers... another 18 wheeler rear ended him, he ended up under the drive axels of his own truck, when i arived on scine thay had me jack up the truck to remove his head and body from under the drive tires, ........ thats one nasty wreck from the past.... i have TONS of storys.

alot of those 18 wheeler wrecks are CAUSED BY STUPID PEOPLE in small cars.

the titan was a fun job, that body of water the THE blanco river here in texas... the men were fishing, thair dog ... a dane,. knocked it out of gear. and the titan went swiming.

the truck towing a truck towing a car..... ahah .. i sent one of my drivers to the hill country to get a car... he was coming down a hill and had his foot in the gas, the idola pully ripped of the motor, and i had to go tow him in.. then i fired him.

it is a very fun job at times. if i todl you all the sick sad chit i have seen some people may cry.

so true. i spend alot of time on the road.... i see it all the time-- impatient people.

alot of those 18 wheeler wrecks are CAUSED BY STUPID PEOPLE in small cars.

the titan was a fun job, that body of water the tha blanco river here in texas... the men were fishing, thair dog ... a dane,. knocked it out of gear. and the titan went swiming.

the truck towing a truck towing a car..... ahah .. i sent one of my drivers to the hill country to get a car... he was coming down a hill and had his foot in the gas, the idola pully ripped of the motor, and i had to go tow him in.. then i fired him.

it is a very fun job at times. if i todl you all the sick sad chit i have seen some people may cry.

so true. i spend alot of time on the road.... i see it all the time-- impatient people.

Not for nothing but here in AZ its 18 wheelers riding in the left lane on a 2 lane road.

Hell this past sunday i was going to Tucson and has one cut infron of a line of cars in front of me. All cause he was speeding and wanted to hit the brakes cause of a 5-0. Damn near made me hit the ass end of a old school 4 runner.

Went fron 80 to 40 in about 2 seconds. Pissed me the fuck off and scared the shit out of me.

J

it was a generalization...... there are idiots everywhere. overall if everybody just backed off on the freeways rather than trying to force the nose of their vehicle into every opening we would not have GRIDLOCK. the point about the trucks is that they are packing some real weight and most people zipping around them tend to forget that a truck does not stop as fast as anything else on the road. that said there are some a$$holes driving trucks too..... ahhhh meth! thats a whole nother' story!

well i know when i was over the road i had a HUGE problem with people doing this.........

comign to a light... it turns red... i as a rig driver start to slow 80,000 lbs while down shifting, and someone in a 4 wheeler come around and jumps infront of me while im coming to the light... thus cutting my stoping distance down in half!..... i could have easly not be able to stop and pushed that car into cross trafic with no options............

alot of truck drivers drive millions of miles a year, and have gotten so sick and tired of 4 wheelers NEVER RESPECTING THE JOB ...... its hard.. and stress fulll.......

and yeah.. some truckers do meth... but not all.

well i know when i was over the road i had a HUGE problem with people doing this.........

comign to a light... it turns red... i as a rig driver start to slow 80,000 lbs while down shifting, and someone in a 4 wheeler come around and jumps infront of me while im coming to the light... thus cutting my stoping distance down in half!..... i could have easly not be able to stop and pushed that car into cross trafic with no options............

alot of truck drivers drive millions of miles a year, and have gotten so sick and tired of 4 wheelers NEVER RESPECTING THE JOB ...... its hard.. and stress fulll.......

BIGJON- i know not all drivers are not on meth... it was a GENERALIZATION about some of the "A$$HOLES" that do..... but then maybe that speaks for some of those A$$HOLES driving lifted EXXON VALDEEZ pickups/hummers. unfortunately in this country we have more money than brains..... the good news is the money is drying up. bad news is stupidity is surely not in short supply.

BIGJON- i know not all drivers are not on meth... it was a GENERALIZATION about some of the "A$$HOLES" that do..... but then maybe that speaks for some of those A$$HOLES driving lifted EXXON VALDEEZ pickups/hummers. unfortunately in this country we have more money than brains..... the good news is the money is drying up. bad news is stupidity is surely not in short supply.

Well said but the bad part is those who aren't rich seem to be getting more poor, and the rich even more rich.

J

i know thats right!!!!

Well said but the bad part is those who aren't rich seem to be getting more poor, and the rich even more rich.

J

J

also well said. the rich getting richer is proof that gov't is corrupt. lets talk about where all the Clintons ( or Bushs' ) money really came from. the Senators in this country are a disgrace as well.

xlsasnmarocs.jpg

image_6923964.jpg

image_6924002.jpg

image_6923964-1.jpg

image_6924002.jpg

smtx9.png

smtx12.png

smtx5.png

smtx3.png

smtx11.png

smtx14.png

smtx2.png

smtx1.png

xlsanmarcos.jpg

image_6926077.jpg

thats a wreck i worked on the 10th. a drive fell asleep.. crushed 160 foot of gaurd rail.. and went down 60 feet, and into the san marcos river,

i got the call at 3am. we finished at 130 pm, im in the orange shirt, NOT THE JACKET,

Edited by bigjon

Wow you get all the cool wrecks huh! No wimpy "fire lane" parked accords for you ;)

That looks like a very interesting job. The mustang story was pretty chilling..

Wow you get all the cool wrecks huh! No wimpy "fire lane" parked accords for you ;)

That looks like a very interesting job. The mustang story was pretty chilling..

well.. i do intown tows and chit like that too... but im 1 of 2 people in the county that can tow an 18 wheeler... so when anything happends like this im called,and and asfar as the car wrecks.... i dont wanna sound like a prick but.. im pretty good. so when a bad wreck happends.. im usaly the one that gets the call.....

Damn man............further proof of ushing it toooo much

J

I see Speed Channel is having a reality towing show called "Wrecked" coming up in June. Filmed out of the Chicago area.

I see Speed Channel is having a reality towing show called "Wrecked" coming up in June. Filmed out of the Chicago area.

get nice.... ill have to look for it...

another story,

......i got a wreck and i pull up and i know somthing is up because thay have lights set up lighting the feild,,,, so i look around and there sa sheet in the feild. IE a dead body.....

heeres how it went down... this guy.. well known in the town.. went to the bar to drink to celebrate... his new born child...... he left the bar and was going home when around a curve he went off the road and over corrected, sent him into a spin when he sup out he fliped over... his body went tru the winshild as the car roll ontop of the half of his body that was out of the car... when it made another roll it threw his lifless body 25 feet into the feild.......

a good man.. left a wife three kidds and a new born 4 days old

this is sad i am a very good friend of this man's daughter we both live right down the road from this incident and everytime we pass by we have to stop and take a few minutes.. Just another reason why drinking and driving doesnt mix

Mustang story is effed up! Poor guy..

I always liked to due recoveries but not cleanup, and especially not in the middle of the night when you're trying to get a couple hours of sleep for the new day. There were good and bad times at work but after so many years doing it & 100 hours a week, that damn tow truck was my home more than my home. It was good money, but wasn't worth the loss of time with my family, so I had to give towing up. I feel for ya bro, its a long hour gig. I was in it so deep I almost couldnt get out of the industry being one of the few that was respected for doing quality work.

I always liked to due recoveries but not cleanup, and especially not in the middle of the night when you're trying to get a couple hours of sleep for the new day. There were good and bad times at work but after so many years doing it & 100 hours a week, that damn tow truck was my home more than my home. It was good money, but wasn't worth the loss of time with my family, so I had to give towing up. I feel for ya bro, its a long hour gig. I was in it so deep I almost couldnt get out of the industry being one of the few that was respected for doing quality work.

im glad to know that atleast 1 person here knows what i go thru day after day. night after night, call after call.

o shit thanks brother... i hav not updated this topic in a long time... ill have to do so soon...