mrray13

FeedBack **Positive**

Yea... Kent (mrray13) is a cool guy. Good seller... sent along a good product & good on the follow up too.

I would/will deal him again. He's just that sexy...

Nick

wheeee :slayer:

Yea... Kent (mrray13) is a cool guy. Good seller... sent along a good product & good on the follow up too.

I would/will deal him again. He's just that sexy...

Nick

wheeee :slayer:

u know i'm that sexy...lol...and ryan (tirefryr) now owns all those foam peanuts..lol

and i would would deal with all of them again..

also...

o42o great buyer...payment came quickly and has been beyond understanding concerning shipping...won't hesitate to do business with him again!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

MRRAY13 AKA KENT

Man this guy is awesome, a man of his word, fast shipping, keeps in touch with you, GREAT GUY!

i had no doubts with him :)

1st guy i ever dealed with over the net and glad i dealed with him :+1:

:woot:

denim, ss3709, njcc, and kickinaudio are awesome buyers. denim got hooked up in a major way for the shipping mess up so i know he is totally satisfied......:)

thanks for all the business guys, and dont forget to hit me up if you are looking for more ;)

time to update:

SS3079 - Awesome guy, of course.

DjjDNap - great buyer, fast pmt, twice over.

Kent - another good buyer.

Jntar - Good buyer, good on his word :)

Tirefryr - Good buyer, fast deal.

Thanks boys.

Nick is a great seller. I payed on Wed, received product on Thurs. Great guy to deal with and he loves man lovin too

Thanks again Nick,

-Justin

Nick is a great seller. I payed on Wed, received product on Thurs. Great guy to deal with and he loves man lovin too

Thanks again Nick,

-Justin

WERD!

Man, I'm slow!

Denim - cool as ice in a Siberian drink. Good seller, shipper, admin, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, you get the idea.

-Nick

Nick is a special boy, thumbs up to him

:stupid::stupid::stupid:

jack frost.. is a great guy to deal with..though his name is jim..gets real confusing at times!! excellent buyer in all aspects!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

:hay:

Yeah, and Kent's good to deal with...just have to fend off the advances...or not.

:ohsnap:

Oh yeah, he does build good boxes from time to time :)

My kudo's go out to Mrray (Kent) tonight, got my new box and it is as solid as me LOL...but seriously the craftmanship is top notch. I just joined up on this forum to get in the group buy for the RL-P 12, came across Mrray and sent the dimensions of the area in my truck for a box and voila, I have a box that looks like a factory piece. I am moving to my new house this weekend but will post some pics as soon as I get some time to play again. Thanks a million Kent. :wub::gift:

ur welcome kevin...who btw, is an excellent buyer! he gave enough measurements to his truck, i think i could have built the box in my sleep! he's an excellent guy to deal with!

and good luck on the GB..i hope those other drivers go quick!! u guys need ur subs!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Just to let everyone know, I'm sure you knew this already though, Netherland24 and NjccBflo totally rock! Awesome people to deal with. Although I didn't deal with Netherland24 directly he's a stand-up guy. :slayer:

Ed

Maxcc

He found my wanted ad for the JVC in the for sale sections and was a pleasure to deal with. 2 day shipped me the unit from hawaii, and it works perfectly.

Great guy to deal with.

FONZI......... WATCH OUT!! :lol2:

JK!! Great guy to deal with..... talked with him for a day, got price and shipping squared away. As soon as I got the HU uninstalled, he PP'd the money. No problems, no hassles, awesome guy. Flawless transaction!

:woot:

NjccBflo Awesome seller and buyer!

TLM Great buyer!

Acidburn Great buyer!

ngsm13 Great buyer!

jntar Great buyer, seller, and trader!

NjccBflo-as always great buyer

Tirefryr-great buyer, seller, and trader as well.

Will do business with these guys again anytime.

Tirefryr - great seller as everyone has said before, i'd recomend him to anyone

MattB and Eautotrim.com

Big thumbs up here. Awesome communication, excellent help, lightning fast shipping, wides selection, good direction! What more could you ask for.

:rockwoot:

Got a Orion 1200D in the mail today from HCCAfan, great guy to do buisness with, knowledgeable, friendly, props bro.

both EFFENDI and tirefryr are great sellers with awesome prices and cool stuff (well, not anymore lol)