mrray13

FeedBack **Positive**

Insaneman1731

Great seller here! Awesome communication and fast shipping!

bigjon

Big thumbs up!

Another big thumbs up for mrray13!

Thanks again Kent!

and to you ryan! awesome buyer here...HOWEVER...

you've professed love for both steve and aaron, yet none for me? i know we haven't had a "transaction" in quite awhile, but????

lol, just kidding.

and this is late, but adrian_d is great to deal with. as is dbfan187.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Amznhalokiller72 is a great buyer!

mrray13=Great seller! Shipped quick, great communication, and product of course! Much thanks!

ford302redneck - easy transaction, product shipped right away, everything was as described, would definitely do business with him again, thanks!

GODSMACK gets a big thumbs up! Perfect packaging, although I hate peanuts, and quick shipping!

installer4life is the best!

I was a little worried about making a purchase privately from someone I didn't know, but he assured me he was a long-time car audio enthusiast just looking for someone who would appreciate his zed audio gear. I paid him that night, he shipped the *next* day, despite a family emergency, and I had 1 slightly used zed gladius in 4 days. He included the original box, manual and all hardware. I opened the thing up and was just amazed. He could have sold this amp as brand-new, never used. It was in *PERFECT* condition. He says he installed it and used it for 6mos, but I couldn't find a single scratch, ding, or mar on the amp anywhere. The only indication it has been removed from the box at all were a few strands of copper in one of the speaker terminals. The amp works perfectly, and I couldn't be happier. With all the shady characters on the intertubes, it's good to know who the good ones are.

bread0710 . . .

great experience.

quick answers to my questions.

transaction went smooth.

very considerate seller.

thank you.

c_b_:

excellent buyer payed fast

fast responses.didnt leave me wait for days for a response about buying my amps.

would deal with again :)

hdrox88:

experience was good.

shipping was good.

overall satisfaction with product.

would deal again

crazytexan:

fast payment

easy to work with

Thanks

installer4life is the best!

I was a little worried about making a purchase privately from someone I didn't know, but he assured me he was a long-time car audio enthusiast just looking for someone who would appreciate his zed audio gear. I paid him that night, he shipped the *next* day, despite a family emergency, and I had 1 slightly used zed gladius in 4 days. He included the original box, manual and all hardware. I opened the thing up and was just amazed. He could have sold this amp as brand-new, never used. It was in *PERFECT* condition. He says he installed it and used it for 6mos, but I couldn't find a single scratch, ding, or mar on the amp anywhere. The only indication it has been removed from the box at all were a few strands of copper in one of the speaker terminals. The amp works perfectly, and I couldn't be happier. With all the shady characters on the intertubes, it's good to know who the good ones are.

Nice find!

SPY - bought a gasket from him. He shipped it fast and was always in contact. :):drink40:

///m5 - Just bought an Eclipse headunit it from him. No surprises here, but he was excellent to do business with. I've never seen such packaging before! A++++

Ryan J - abxx... This is a stand up guy.. I bought wiring and fuse and holder and I received them in a timely manner.. Thanks....

Hawk

Edited by thehawk93

Godsmack:

I sold him some amps. Worked out a deal since I'm a first time seller here. He keep his end of the bargain. He was prompt, professional and communicative. A real good guy. It would be an honor to do business with him again. Thank you Godsmack. A+

Pizzaman711

Great Buyer

Prompt Payment

No B.S.

Thanks

Stevemead:

Bought a 15" ICON D2 through a trade.

Everything was described correctly.

Constant communication through the hole process.

Would recommend as a seller to anyone.

thehawk93

Bought an amp from him, and received it quickly. It was as described and works perfect. Great guy to deal with here.

98GMC

Bought used sundown SAX50.4, was shipped very quick and packaged nicely. Super easy to deal with :drink40:

jmanjr

Easy guy to deal with, fast shipping and packaged up great. Don't hesitate to do business with this guy.

Dan208

Bought a sub and amp from him, nice packaging and fast delivery! A+ seller.