mrray13

FeedBack **Positive**

Tirefyr

excellent guy to deal with..

everything was as described and packed nicely..shipped quickly!!

when the opportunity presents itself..i will do business with him again!!

thanks tire!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Is this feedback for this forum or from any forum?

Anyway, I am a good guy to deal with, trust me B)

Edited by Peteyglad

^^^^^

u cant nominate ur self dummy. :finger:

BTW i supposedly sold my amp to this dude right, well i he ahs sent me 100$ and it cost 220. so he still owes me 120$ thing is. I haven't sent my amp to him yet and its been like 3 weeks or more. Idk What to do at the moment except wait. :ugh:

this must be a sign, i went to car audio.com to get my feedback and look what i found.

yo, its been a while.

i got some cash now

believe it or not i forgot man. LOL.

i aint sendin crap till next week though cause im gonna wait till i get back to the u.s.

Its all good, we still chillin.

aight im out

WTF :thud:

anyway heres my feedback

he sent a sub in to get a recone and when it got back he tested it, shipped on monday got here thursday. good communication and a great product.

thanks again.

jbl_marshall21

FEED ME BACK

Mrray13 is da man!! A real classy guy in my book. Can't go wrong with him.

Electrodynamic, awesome too. Another Class Act!

I8apony19, all-around great guy. No worries when dealing!

defj - Goody Guy. Two thumbs up, quick on the shipping and sent a good product! B)

Bad seller: AdiveVolvo

Just wanted to give the heads up on him. He's 17 and still has some growing up to do...

The basics of what heppened: He sent me some sound deadening for $30 and UPS lost it. He will not refund my money and says that when he gets a check from UPS I'll get a check. This started in June and I haven't seen a check. He now does not respond to my emails or Private Messages so I've started going to all the boards he posts at to leave him negative feedback.

I started a thread like this at Soundillusions.net and every last person agreed with me that he was in the wrong. The site is currently down but I will link to it when it comes back up.

Thanks

hcaa

awsome doing business with.

fast and reliable.

oh yes i'd like to thank ups also.

for being quick as hell

Bad seller: AdiveVolvo

Just wanted to give the heads up on him.  He's 17 and still has some growing up to do...

The basics of what heppened: He sent me some sound deadening for $30 and UPS lost it.  He will not refund my money and says that when he gets a check from UPS I'll get a check.  This started in June and I haven't seen a check.  He now does not respond to my emails or Private Messages so I've started going to all the boards he posts at to leave him negative feedback.

I started a thread like this at Soundillusions.net and every last person agreed with me that he was in the wrong.  The site is currently down but I will link to it when it comes back up.

Thanks

he is a member here, but have not been on recently :unsure:

HCCAfan, shane is the man, he is very helpful and when there was a shipping problem he went way out of his way to make sure I recieved my components :wub:

Well guys the guy that bought my amp. Finnaly sent me the money but it was 10 bux short, and it has been about 2 months and well i still ahven't sent his amp nor has he contacted me??

This is weird, I keep forgetting and only reason i didnt send it when i thought about it was because i was broke adn 10 bux short doesn't really help me out either.

i have a problem with bigger george.

i bought a hu from him thinking it was something else. had the same number but there was a dash... i thought it was a typo.

told him about this and that i wasn't happy with the product. he refused to take it back and then told me its sold as is.

i'm out $151

i told him i'd take the 6 dollar loss that paypal charges for credit cards to his account.

so i only asked for 145 back

NjccBflo is very cool to deal with. I am sure most people here already know that though. Very prompt payment, almost too fast:)

Once again I would like to say that I am a great guy to deal with and I give myself an A+ in the feedback department. Hearing this, you can rest assured you can trust me:)

Hmmm... I've been slacking in this thread! Sorry!

Peteyglad: Truly Awesome Seller! Went out of his way to get a heavy woofer packed up really well & shipped asap! Will look forward to doing more business with him if it comes up. Thanks again!

Shane aka HccaFan: As most folks know, he's the man! Thanks so much for the connect! Thanks for very clean equipment! I'll definatly be doing more business with You :)

JLaine: All things aside, he answered every question I pestered him with regarding a custom woofer. He's been more then willing to help with it in any fashion now. For never having met him, I'm willing to bet he's a stand up Gent.

Team SSX - Chris: Very good seller. Helped me out with arrangments, shipped as soon as Paypal was in. Products were exactly as advertised.

Thats all that i can think of atm.

Thanks!

-Nick

rollinonjdubs gets a thumbs up! Smooth and easy, excellent communication, product just as desribed!

Pretty sure this post is unnessesary, but Tirefryr is one of the best guys I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with. You all know that already, though. Thanks again, man.

-jason

I just want to say how great a seller Tirefryr is. I recently got in contact with him so my friend could purchase a sub and he answered all questions quickly. The sub came and is in great condition. Thanks for the smooth transaction and he is greatly appreciative. :D

i gotta add to NjccBflo's feed back..

awesome guy to deal with and great all around guy.

shipped quickly, product as described and packed, ummm, well, i got two 13gallon bags of foam peanuts thanks to him..lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i gotta add to NjccBflo's feed back..

awesome guy to deal with and great all around guy.

shipped quickly, product as described and packed, ummm, well, i got two 13gallon bags of foam peanuts thanks to him..lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

You meant to tell me that I'm the only person who keeps a stockpile of peanuts??

:D

I take care when I send stuf baby!