waxnvx31

Were to get a High Output alternator

Im looking to get a high output alternator but have no clue who makes them and were to look. Its a 2007 Nissan Versa. Can anybody help me out with some links and info.

Edited by wax

i am not aware that they make alts for nissans?

OWW, broke my finger replying! hehe

Powermaster - 865-688-5953

just put in a load boss the other night, seems to be working fine... check ebay.

best bang for your buck. lifetime war.

mine was rated @ 220A, but benched 230A.

Do NOT even call HO.

Excessive Amperage is one of the few companies that make alternators for import cars.

mines an import and he told me that he doesnt know how to make one for mine because i have a hairpin stator... i do not know what that is but Iraggi told me he will make a 300A for me. He said it will do 145A at idle, that's good enough for me.

A year ago, i talked to Iraggi bout makin an alt for my car and at the time, he was the only one who actually knew how to. There are others that have aftermarket alts made by companies beside Iraggi but Iraggi has the highest amperage alt for my car and for a lot of others too.

I'm actually gonna drive down there and have him do it when i have it done since he's only 4 hrs away from me.

Edited by shizzzon

you might want to do some checking on iraggi. there are lots of really mad people at him. for not getting stuf they order.

nate at excessive is the man. he has always taken care of us.

but Nate doesnt know how to make an alt for my car, :) Iraggi does.

I agree to have him install the alt anyway so it's kinda hard not to ever see it if i show up in person

/www.ohiogen.com/ Ohio Generator does all makes even Nissan, brackets for dual alts and you can even get them polished.

Edited by Bebo