tuckedciv

rl-p 15

i know rl-ps are not for getting loud, but i was curious as to what some of u guys are hitting on the meter with a rl-p 15?

i know rl-ps are not for getting loud, but i was curious as to what some of u guys are hitting on the meter with a rl-p 15?
I don't know where you heard that from, but they get very loud, and sound good doing it too. I hit a 153.9 with 2 rl-p 15"s. I currently hit a 149.0 with 1 rl-p 18.

Tuning was 34hz, tone was 47hz, new TL mic at the dash (windows, doors, etc closed), 7cube box, subs up, port back in an '02 blazer. 200amp alt, 2 redtops, 4runs of 0awg.

damn thats sick. all im gonna be running is 1 15 off 1000 in a 3.5 cube box at 35 hz. i have it in a 3 cube at 35 with minimal port area and its loud but still choking.

Edited by tuckedciv

i hate south florida. no comps or tl's around here. have to travel for thats stuff. i have mine in 4 cubes at 30hz in a hatch. i'll post when i get metered though!

Tuning was 34hz, tone was 47hz, new TL mic at the dash (windows, doors, etc closed), 7cube box, subs up, port back in an '02 blazer. 200amp alt, 2 redtops, 4runs of 0awg.

Power? Thats a heavy # for 2 15s in a daily driver box.

Edited by cougarballa2k5