Mark LaFountain

New Version 2.0.0 Forum Software installed

Hello, this new version of the BB software certainly has great potential.. and after using the drop-down list at the bottom of the pages to cycle through the skins, I got to the "V5 Cali Skin" (don't remember what it was called on the drop-down).. and though I definitely think it's the cleanest and easiest format to read so far, I can't even change skins if I want to! The drop-down skin menu has disappeared :o

I looked through "My Controls" for a little bit and couldn't find an option to change the skin in there under Board Settings either. However, I did try to edit my profile and received the following error upon submission: Authorization mismatch - please go back and try again. If you have been trying to access a function incorrectly, please use the proper method.

Just an FYI. Good luck workin' out the rest of the bugs. Member group icons still aren't working, nor is the "Profile Card" button that appears at the bottom of each person's post right next to "PM" and "EMAIL" .. and I think mrray is going to lose it if he doesn't get his slayer icon back :D

:ninja:

I think mrray is going to lose it if he doesn't get his slayer icon back  :D

:ninja:

he's already lost it!!! mrray doesn't even realize that mrray is talkin/typing in third person!!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: <----one day he will return!!

Kent, they have a really awesome slayer that kicks this one's behind on Horsepoweredforums.

Hey Denim, is there any way you can change my skin so I see the pics.  It works if I log out and just view as a guest, but not when I log in.  I dunno.....

;)

Change me too if you dont mind :ninja:

;)

Kent, they have a really awesome slayer that kicks this one's behind on Horsepoweredforums.

yeah, they call theirs rockon...

oh yeah..hehe..there is now a chevy guy on a ford forum..hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Man i need a change too. this sucks not being able to use half the buttons.

:huh:;)

Thank You sir! And Kent, it's not as rare as you think. Also, that's a newer board so not many members, but it's actually pretty koo there.

When you change your skin to the old style, the quote button and quick reply button don't work, added to the thing with not being able to change skins

When you change your skin to the old style, the quote button and quick reply button don't work, added to the thing with not being able to change skins

yeah those are a few bugs that have to be worked out on this new version

Hey mark and denim, just wanted to let you know, in case you haven't seen, but invisionboard is no longer free. You HAVE to get a license to use any version from 1.3.1 up, and includes 2.0. its like $60 a year or like $160 lifetime.

Just wanted to give you a heads up in case you hadn't seen it.