Mark LaFountain

New Version 2.0.0 Forum Software installed

Installed the newest version of the forum software today. Hope you guys like, will get the look back to normal in the next few days.

I like it, but it would be better if it were a little darker. Too much white for my tastes, but it still looks good!

hey marky mark,

1. we lost our uploaded smilies/emoticons, but we can download them again,

2. there is something wrong with the add a new poll button

3. the group icons are gone, and I dont remeber where they were saved

4. my pm box is blank, but I think it is a matter of the database being updated or having to reload or something of that nature

--------

and the other thing is can you download a bunch of the new skins that they have developed? that would be really sweet, because it would give the memebers more options

Quotes are not working. I hope you didn't change it back because of me. I liked the new style, it was just a little bright for my tastes. Won't keep me away though. I love it here!

Is it just me or does the "fast reply" button not work yet?

My eyes, oh the pain :lol:

- Steve

it works here

No work for me either. I'm also not getting emails about thread replies.

It's also not showing my replies as normal. They are links I have to click on at the bottom before I can view the entire message. How can I change this?

there are a few bugs to work out, but there are more features, and supposedly this board is more stable, but I personally access the admin pannel right now, so I can't fix anything at this moment but dont worry it will be better and faster and all that chit

looks like all the problem's we're having have to do with the skin that was up, i'll get some new one's tomorrow hopefully or the next day. Sorry for the trouble, but the forum will be so much better then before! Thanks for the patience

when I first poped on the site this morning there was a really cool dark skin, but as soon as I clicked my first section it went away and shifted to this new light blue and now I can seem to get back to it, not to mention the damn fast reply is not working

hey guys, maybe im the only one but i really dont like the new skin (maybe cuz im part color blind, and the colors are really close) but will it stay this skin or will it change to another??

you can change the skin your self to default if you'd like by the pull down menu on the main page, or in your "My Controls"

I dont have that option, when i try to sign in from my G4 the nice new Dark Colored page shows up but it wont log me in, and currently the only skin I have access to is this light blue one that is the default for the update to 2.0,

and I dont have any access to the mod / admin panel :unsure::(

hmmm..

the color is cool...

but when are the pics going to work?

and da smilies...my slayer is gone?!?!?!

what to do, what to do??

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Got mine all figured out now. This is sweet! Midnight blue skin is awesome!

Definitely sticking with the midnight blue skin here too ... easiest on my eyes.

- Steve

for some reason I am unable to change skins, there must be something fuxored with my account now

yea i found how to get back to the origional skin, everyone else seems to like the new one but i guess the reason i didnt must have been the partial color blindness...

i'm not liking it...

no pictures...gotta click other posts to read them..

i'm back at the previous skin and now i can't change it...

smilies and stuff only showing up in the office (the mod room)

wassup with this thing???

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeslayer.gif

yea i just realized that i cant see pics either, not even the box with the x, theres just nothing there