meade916

broke my Honda back window with a BTL 18! it was easy!

Ok heres the story, my back window had major bubbles and i dont know why, its been perfect for 10 years. Well i got tired of it, plus when the sun gets in just a little you can totally see the ugly rear of the wall which is fairly "raw" . Sorta embarrassing to roll my honda out, hella slammin, tuckin 18's..........but the worlds ugliest tint and behind it a raw backside of a wall. Well today, i broke my back glass out for the glass guy and it only took one sub! Can you believe it!

DSC02264-1.jpg

DSC02268-1.jpg

DSC02269.jpg

DSC02273-1.jpg

DSC02272.jpg

DSC02274-1.jpg

DSC02276-1.jpg

DSC02277.jpg

DSC02278.jpg

DSC02279.jpg

heres the vid: dPApRN97WRs

Edited by johnecon2001

Nice video Steve..............way to break the shit.

J

that's hilarious, someone was just saying it'd be funny if someone did that, I think they posted it on youtube or something. except it was to make it a joke with saying, "i broke my window with one 12" type-R" lol

yeh new rear window looks much better!

Steve,

I'm curious, in all your videos you seem to go very rigid. Almost like you're holding your breath.

Is it because its that loud you just can't help it?

Guys at work and I have been trying to figure it out.

Thanks

Funny vid. I was thinking when the vid 1st started it looks like he threw the sub though that window and you did lol. Hope you didnt cut up your hands doing it. Also cool to give that guy some advertising for his auto glass service....nice touch.