Sign in to follow this  
MKader17

Creatine

Oh and I almost forgot. The main goal of creatine is to make your muscles bigger. Your heart is a muscle.

The main goal of creatine, or what I used it for was recovery. I can careless about the bloated or pumped look. Recovery is #1

Oh and I almost forgot. The main goal of creatine is to make your muscles bigger. Your heart is a muscle.

The main goal of creatine, or what I used it for was recovery. I can careless about the bloated or pumped look. Recovery is #1

It helps in recovery, but it's not in a way I think you are using it. It's biological function is make more and better use of ATP. That will help each cell work better. That means you can do more work with them. It helps the cell "recover" better via making sure ATP is ready to go.

I remember from my studies it deals with calcium in this function too, perhaps when ATP is used it binds to calcium, and creatine helps to free it from there to be used again. It's been so long since I did my bio work on creatine I don't remembet. Maybe Capt Canada knows.

Yes true, I took Anatomy :) Creatine helps ATP lasts longer.

Haven't taken it for a while now, but it did help loads with recovery in conjunction with protein.

Edited by sick6ness

they taught celulary ATP fuction in anatomy!?

Dude, I wish I had had a chance to go to your school. Awsome. I hate the details I forget when I don't keep my mind sharpened.

they taught celulary ATP fuction in anatomy!?

Dude, I wish I had had a chance to go to your school. Awsome. I hate the details I forget when I don't keep my mind sharpened.

Yeah College Anatomy and Physiology. They had to teach ATP , important to how the body functions.

Not all individuals will benefit from creatine.

But for those that do, the placebo effect is too strong not to be ignored. In clinical drug trials, it runs around 30%.

Guest Royafergegoca

How i may contact admin this site? I have a question.

iijiivei

I dunno what everyone is talking about I was on creatine while taking whey protein and in three months I gained 12 pounds and had a more filled out body while my energy was the same if not better than normal. With this stuff you just need to drink mad water and stay with it.