Chevy350TPI

Woof

It's got a 1 year warranty on it, so I'm not going to complain.

As aforementioned, the Planet Audio TT2250 shares the Power Acoustik A3000DB's board ... so I'm pretty confident this A2400DB won't blow up on me.  I treat my equipment like I would my child, so it's going to last.

Can't wait ti fire this thing up in-car. 

Order the amp tomorrow - supposed to ship within 24 hours ...then it's 7-14 days to Canada - it's only coming from Seattle and I'm right above in BC ... so hopefully that's a good thing.

- Steve

awesome...hope it's the 7 days till u get ur amp!!

i might have to try a power acoustik amp now..lol..though i wouldn't own one of their subs....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I'm not fond of their drivers at all.

Ordered it today - should ship tomorrow - 7-14 business days :) So sometime after the 21st or so.

Now I need to get some wire (complete kit, minus RCA) ... any suggestions?

- Steve

Wow ... awesome - great price too.

Is that place reputable?

- Steve

I don't know, but its cheap. lol

I ran that same wiring kit for my Hifonics 1500 and then my Planet Audio TT2250, eventually I opted for a nice big ANL fuse.

That place is on yahoo shopping, so it shouldn't be shady.

Edit: I just checked and it was rated 4 stars, so you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

kinda hard to beat that kit...lol

i was going to suggest audiopipe..but u ain't going to get the kit that cheap...hehe

i'd second the motion to buy that one...maybe swap in a ANL fuse or a circuitbreaker...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Maybe I'll talk to Jon @ GCA and try and piece together a kit - it's in Canada so it would be cheaper. www.genuinecanadianaudio.com

Have the KnuKonceptz 4 gauge kit, which I don't think is enough ... too bad they don't have a complete 1/0 or 2 gauge kit - oh well, maybe I'll piece it together.

- Steve

Who pinned this?

Oh, forget getting wire seperate at GCA ... not going to happen at close to four bucks a foot.

- Steve

Of course ... that place with the Power Acoustik kit won't ship to Canada.

- Steve

Of course ... that place with the Power Acoustik kit won't ship to Canada.

- Steve

that figure's.....damn. what about the ship to ur pobox in WA?

lemme know if there's anything we can do to help....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Well, what do you think I should do - 2 guage or 1/0 ? Run the 1/0 to the back to a fused distro which cuts it down to 4? I highly doubt the amp will accept that ... and a fused distro is more money on top of everything else.

Bah ... just need a damned 2 or 1/0 gauge kit.

I tried putting one together myself at SoundDomain, etc ... but the power wire along is more than a complete kit should cost heh.

- Steve

My panic is over.

Power Acoustik 2 gauge kit will be ordered on Monday as payment information will be confirmed tomorrow.

- Steve

How does it compare to other subs you have heard? (list the subs, power and box)

That'll be a big list ... I'll get on it.

- Steve

How does it compare to other subs you have heard? (list the subs, power and box)

That'll be a big list ... I'll get on it.

- Steve

i think you've had enuff time...... :P

where's the damn list?!?!?!

hehehahheaheha

looks good up there man...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

P1000777.jpg

P1000778.jpg

P1000779.jpg

P1000780.jpg

P1000781.jpg

P1000782.jpg

P1000783.jpg

P1000784.jpg

P1000785.jpg

P1000786.jpg

P1000787.jpg

P1000788.jpg

P1000789.jpg

P1000790.jpg

P1000791.jpg

P1000792.jpg

P1000793.jpg

Know what's bullshit?

Went out last night ... didn't smoke, drink, or do drugs ... just had a nice time with a few friends. I was smart and parked down the street with another friends vehicle, well out of the way - a block and a half at least. I backed in so it would be easier to leave, and he pulled in beside me, but a few feet back.

I come outside, it's 12:15AM. Passenger side grille, hood, light, bumper - smashed. Even left a nice hole in the plastic bumper from the exhaust pipe. Friends drivers side rear bumper messed up, muffler assembly hanging down ... like the person backed into me and slid over into him, if you can picture that.

Take a look at the front window and under the wipers - no note.

So much for doing everything right and trying to have something nice.

I'm tired of trying to make chicken soup out of chicken chit.

- Steve

Damn, when I read this on SIN, it didn't seem this bad, but crap, who knows what's all messed up. Cooling system seems to be damaged, which in turn means the AC is as well, like you need it up there anyways. Hood, bumper, header panel, core support. I'm guessing you're turning this in to insurance? Good luck!

that sucks man....i had a similar accident about 1.5 years ago...

my truck (the dodge) was backed into by another dodge by some drunk female dog....$2300 worth of damage...the good news? the other dodge was insured by the exact same branch of state farm as i am....no hassles, got it fixed within a week....

i hope you have the same luck steve..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

very sorry to hear/see it... best wishes with the insurance co., I know they can be a "challenge"...

I figured about $800 in parts + labour.

Police estimated damage at $1500.

Actual insurance quote: $2500.

Thank God I only pay $750 and the car is in unbelievable shape for its age with low km's ... or else it would have been gone and I would've gotten a lot less.

Should've seen the insurance guy ... great guy and all ... just kind of suprised me when he started ripping the grille and light out and started tossing things over his shoulder and saying "Oh, you'll need a new one of those"

Cool thing is they're giving me a whole new hood (I could've pounded it out and fixed it myself) and repainting both fenders ... guess my insurance does pay for something once in a while.

- Steve

glad to see it is going better