Sign in to follow this  
DB_DRAG_SPL

WV BASS WARS: May 17th

SFESTSPLWEBcopy.jpg

If anyone is interested and coming from out of state, I have plenty of room at the house for people to crash for the weekend, I can also get group rates at local hotels. This competition is held during WV's largest festival and is an extremely family friendly environment.

WWW.WVSTRAWBERRYFESTIVAL.COM

Check out the link for other activities throughout the weekend. If you come, I garuntee a good time. I will be having a BBQ the night before the comp for everyone who will be coming in that day, with TL on premisis.

I also have FREE Vendor spaces availiable if anyone would be interested, just let me know how much juice you'll need.

**Cough** Nick and Scott from Fi and Jacob a.k.a Sundownz **Cough**

I went to that show in 04'. It was a MECA show when I went. It was 375 miles one way from Cincinnati,OH. to get there.

I went to that show in 04'. It was a MECA show when I went. It was 375 miles one way from Cincinnati,OH. to get there.

Did you compete? You weren't in the white van w/ graphics that cracked the windshield on the way down by chance were you?

Edited by DB_DRAG_SPL

Sweet, since I'm in Parkersburg I'm thinking only about 1 1/2 hours away.

Yep P-burg isnt that far of a drive, just head to Clarksburg and it's about 20-30 minutes south of there

I didnt see it there and no it wasn't me. My Astro is bright yellow with orange flames on the front. I was loudest of show and got longest drive to the show award. I did a 157.8 in Meca

BUMP THIS UP.

Got the trophies in yesterday, less than 2 weeks to the show. I've had a few people pm me and let me know they were coming, if you want to come in and need a place to crash, let me know ASAP.

I garuntee everyone who comes an AWESOME weekend, you will not regret coming to this show, and I recommend anyone wanting to come to the show to come in on Friday night, plenty of family friendly activities all weekend!!!!!!!!

where is WV ???

:lol:

Don't they teach geography in school ?

where is WV ???

WV is probably West of Virginia somewhere :)

where is WV ???

We're not all like that, I swear...may be hard to believe sometimes :P:D

BUmp this back up.

If anyone is coming from out of state and doesnt want to spring for a hotel, I have some room left at the house, but I need to know ASAP.

where is WV ???

zing!

....from the Romanian

lol Scotts bringing his blazer with a typhoon body kit out

hahahaha, it IS loud though!

ya Im just joking about the typhoon body kit give him hell about it its a running joke

lol Scotts bringing his blazer with a typhoon body kit out

hahahaha, it IS loud though!

ya Im just joking about the typhoon body kit give him hell about it its a running joke

Will do