JoshHd6

NEW BTL MAY 1st?

You would be surprised in what applications/situations BTLs are being used :) We have an SQ setup that people swear are Qs and can get ungodly loud, but arent and we simply smile about it...

New motors have more strength to them, and while that doesnt inherently reduce SQ, it does seem to add a little snappyness to things (not that the first version was lacking for dynamics or head cracking upper bass either).

Time will tell... but I swear that if people didnt know that they were used in more applications, they would figure it to be more SQ oriented than it has been given credit for.

I have to go into work early tomorrow and if I can remember my camera Ill snap off a back shot to give a sense of scale between the new and old :)

Thanks,

Scott

sweet..

too bad i just bought one and already received it. either way the BTL i currently have is a beast just looking at it. i'm sure i won't be dissappointed lawl.

As far as the sq comments- I know I've had numerous people comment on the 'punchy' sound of my btls, often saying how they like the sound of my 18s more than so-and-sos 10s/12s while obviously getting much louder.

The only thing I'm interested in trading my btls for would be newer btls :D

ive had people tell me how clean the bass sound many a times, ive had the 2 BTLs for a while and wont be changing any time soon unless the new ones have something i want, just perfect for my needs

what about the old btl's will they still be for sale? or are they going to be discontinued?

Discontinued...

pics? wow i cant wait lol

i just got a custom box built for the old 12'' btl's is every thing still going to be the same on the new ones ????

Edited by homisydal

I'm hoping the new BTL's follow the AA Havocs and get rid of the boob cone.

dout that will happen..

I'm hoping the new BTL's follow the AA Havocs and get rid of the boob cone.

dout that will happen..

Can't.

1. why not?

2. I like the boob cone, reminds me of good things :)

:ttiwwop:

+1

I was about to order a pair of 15 BTL's and then I couldn't even see them on the site.

No now I must wait another month, I had finally convinced the bank (aka wife) that I needed

new subs.

:ttiwwop:

+1

I was about to order a pair of 15 BTL's and then I couldn't even see them on the site.

No now I must wait another month, I had finally convinced the bank (aka wife) that I needed

new subs.

if those new boob cones look like those, i would buy 4 :rofl2:

I'm gonna order 1 of 2 on May 1st for sure! Then the next week the other. Is there gonna be a flood of buyers?

going thru this thread i see some say the btl is actually clean..so i was wondering can this sub be used daily with no regrets if you listen to rap and rock? i guess im just trying to figure out your definition of clean..

going thru this thread i see some say the btl is actually clean..so i was wondering can this sub be used daily with no regrets if you listen to rap and rock? i guess im just trying to figure out your definition of clean..

I played electro bass all the way up to Pantera and it produced. Kinda why I want 2 now. If your good with attenuation between genres you will be happy. Its like Vinny Paul is in the back with his set....lol

They sound great to me and can be beat on when you want it.

I played electro bass all the way up to Pantera and it produced. Kinda why I want 2 now. If your good with attenuation between genres you will be happy. Its like Vinny Paul is in the back with his set....lol

They sound great to me and can be beat on when you want it.

what other subs have you owned in the past before listening to the btl's?