ABXX49

Favorite supplement

Prohormones should enter the blood stream before entering the liver therefore not causing liver damage, or that's what they say. The only prohormone I have taken or anyone I know of taking that acually worked was Androstat 850 but it was banned back in 2002. I went from totaling 950lbs at High School Powerlifting Nationals @ 120 lbs body weight in March of 2002 to totaling around 1200lbs @ 135lbs body weight at the end of May 2002 at a local meet.

The stuff was amazing, but like everything else that works you can't legally buy it anymore. Thoughout my whole powerlifting career I went to nutritionists once a week to have check ups and all my blood work and check ups were always a-ok. My hormone levels were always elevated a little as expected, but always with in USAPL guidelines.

Currently I have these

Protein : Humapro by ALRI (Pills and the Grape Powder)

BCAA : Chain'D Out (Appletini)

Liver Protect : Himalaya For

Multi Vitamins : Twin Lab without Iron

Vitamin C : Vitamin Shoppe brand

Had WTF by ALRI for preworkouts and also SuperPump 250 which is both great products !

Will be bulking up soon so up my calories ,food everything . Time to blow up !

the hydrobuilder from ON isn't bad just finished 5lbs

The servings per scoop is kinda expensive though...

already tryed jack3d think i will

try jack3ed and yok3d together.

as well as amino supplements

Ill play...

Im 105 KG or 230LB and just started recently after getting soft. Not getting big yet but I feel harder. Strong enough to lift heavy ass subs,boxes amps and wires :)

-NO xplode

or shall I say Anal explode. Thats right about and hour after taking it you will want to go to the gents. Also makes me fart and burp.

-ON Amino

I like the grape but the Fruit punch aint half bad either. Great stuff to flavor water and make you drink more. Have about 10 calories per serving and aoverall makes me happy but I suspect that it might actually have a high sugar and coloring contents.

-ON whey

Tastes like shit but I mix it up with some milk and a banana for a nice tasting smoothy. TIP vanilla tastes like ass when taken with water but turns out to be pretty good with the above recipe.

-GNC preventetron multi

Other.

For cycling/endurance I like "Nuun" to replace electrolytes. A chocolate milk is also nice if it is a longer event.

Ill play...

Im 105 KG or 230LB and just started recently after getting soft. Not getting big yet but I feel harder. Strong enough to lift heavy ass subs,boxes amps and wires :)

-NO xplode

or shall I say Anal explode. Thats right about and hour after taking it you will want to go to the gents. Also makes me fart and burp.

-ON Amino

I like the grape but the Fruit punch aint half bad either. Great stuff to flavor water and make you drink more. Have about 10 calories per serving and aoverall makes me happy but I suspect that it might actually have a high sugar and coloring contents.

-ON whey

Tastes like shit but I mix it up with some milk and a banana for a nice tasting smoothy. TIP vanilla tastes like ass when taken with water but turns out to be pretty good with the above recipe.

-GNC preventetron multi

Other.

For cycling/endurance I like "Nuun" to replace electrolytes. A chocolate milk is also nice if it is a longer event.

I usually get chocolate for whey gnc

The ON whey chocolate and vanilla bean is good with water.

and yea i forger which type of whey does this, but yea you will be 'regular' taking most whey products.