ABXX49

Favorite supplement

i've got a couple favorites and although i do like the bsn products i have been quite fond of a new company from canada who claims pharmaceutical grade on all their supplements called magnum nutraceuticals. these are my favorites, as i've tried a lot of the big companies supps (BSN, On, Gaspari etc).

protein/aminos:

magnum quattro chocolate

bsn syntha 6 cookies & cream

on pro complex chocolate

multi-v:

kirkland

magnum loaded

preworkout/no supp:

magnum blow (this feels like more of a vascular rush and less racy than noxplode which makes me bleed randomly)

creatine:

green magnitude

aminos/vitamin B:

scivation xtend watermelon flavor

other supplements i've used with some success:

magnum thrust (natural test booster makes you feel great and sleep like a rock)

magnum acid (CLA supplelemt)

magnum heat (metabolic stimulator)

that about sums it up!

:)

I've found a lot of these supplements have very weird names...

Magnum Thrust and Magnum Blow are top of that weird name list :D

Store brand Centrum Silver is about the only "supplement" I take...works good for me...

then again I do almost zero muscle building nowadays...used to take all sorts of crap when I actually needed muscle and bulk...but now I'm pretty much down to cardio and the above mentioned multivitamin; works for me at least...

I've found a lot of these supplements have very weird names...

Magnum Thrust and Magnum Blow are top of that weird name list :D

LMAO!!!

Store brand Centrum Silver is about the only "supplement" I take...works good for me...

Yeah seriously. Why do you guys need to waste money on vitamins and minerals that you get from your everyday foods? To get bigger? Stop being a vagina and work out a little harder.

Duran, there is more too getting bigger than just working out. I agree, you can get your most of your nutrition from food, but it can be expensive and time consuming cooking chicken six times a day. And I would never recommend eating red meat all the time. As delicious as it is, it's high in fat and cholesterol. It doesn't make you any tougher not taking supplements.

Again it all depends on what you want. If you want to be a Jay Cutler, or any form of bodybuilding, you're going to need dietary supplementation. If you have no problem being 5'9" 140lbs, you're not going to need any supplementation.

x2

Yeah seriously. Why do you guys need to waste money on vitamins and minerals that you get from your everyday foods? To get bigger? Stop being a vagina and work out a little harder.

You bash people for taking supplements, yet what do you think OTC vitamins are? Supplements.

x3

The soap opera surrounding Volkswagen AG and Porsche has just taken a turn for the legal, as Bloomberg reports that the company's German offices have been raided by prosecutors who are investigating whether the automaker has violated security laws.

The German prosecutor's office seized documents amidst the allegations of stock price manipulation and insider trading, prompting Porsche to issue a statement denying the allegations while vowing complete cooperation (available after the jump). The probe stems from the sports car maker's attempt to gain control of parent Volkswagen, and the investigation is reportedly focusing on recently departed CEO Wendelin Wiedeking as well as ex-CFO Holger Haerter.

wtf is this on here for

You have a LOT to learn if you honestly think you can get big just by lifting in anything less than a very long period of time. diet + supplements + good workouts > working out + eating.

man u guys seem to know your shit. would somebody that is willing to help me out with dropping some weight pm me? thanx.

man u guys seem to know your shit. would somebody that is willing to help me out with dropping some weight pm me? thanx.

A sure fire way to drop weight is to change your eating habits. Do six smaller meals a day, rather than 3 larger meals. Practice portion control. Cut out soda. Cut out unnecessary sweets. Try to eat meals higher in protein. CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO. That is really the key.

I started working out again in January. I looked back at a picture of me from 3 years ago, and realized that I've let myself go. I'm taking the following supplements right now: Fish oils, Glucosamine Sulfate, Papaya enzyme, GNC Multivitamin, and Optimum Nutrition Nitro Core 24 protein. I've already gained a significant amount of strength back, and muscle definition. Currently 164lbs at 5'9". Goal is to be 180.

I'm currently doing Ronnie Coleman's off season workout. It's 3 days a week with the primary focus on 2 body parts a day. You hit every muscle group after that with 1 exercise. I love it so far, but I'm getting off of it at the end of March just to change it up a bit.

Pussy. I eat three a day to help keep me strong :)

I'm currently doing Ronnie Coleman's off season workout. It's 3 days a week with the primary focus on 2 body parts a day. You hit every muscle group after that with 1 exercise. I love it so far, but I'm getting off of it at the end of March just to change it up a bit.

Question is...are you on his juice regimen as well?! :P

yeahbuddy, lightweight. yeaah lightweight. lol

getting my muscle pharm ASSAULT in tomorrow.

i take a multivitamin. optimum performance whey protein. and soon to be assault

aps evolve and monster mass iv gained about 10 pounds in the last month

Question is...are you on his juice regimen as well?! :P

Yes.

My best results came off an AH-89 stack, but it was designed to cut more then anything. For mass alot of my friends had good results on Trend Stacks. Think theyre both illegel now though, don't know haven't looked at that in over a year. My favorite stack though is still Xplode, with your whey and vitamins and a clean high protein diet. It gives good results and isn't nearly as hard on your liver

back in high school it was cell tech and nitrotech i went from 145 to 189 in couple weeks(of hard work and eating) but i tend to build muscel fast cause none of my other friends had the same results.

but now im using the nitrotech hardcore its worth the money and you can get some serious results from it. oh yea and flax seed oil trust me on that one

Edited by CaptinPower

anyone have tryed ' jack3d ' ? its a pre-workout drink.....

I actually just used it last month the fruit punch flavor taste fairly good, but I didnt really see the results I did from other comparable pre-work out supplements. I also had a stomach issue while taking jack3d, really just made my stomach ache to the point I didnt want to eat, I have used several supplements over the years (being deployed to Iraq you really dont have much else to do other then work and work out!) So I will list what worked for ME personally best. Remember though things arent going to give the same results to each person, some peoples bodies react to pill form better then powder form, muscle look/building has alot to do with genetics as well. As for lucky76 you must be a beast, but I would like to hear your stats as for deadlift and bench.

Good sites for researching and ordering: Vitadigest, Supplement Warehouse, Damuscle <personally I like supplement ware house, because they price match any other place with a cheaper price, cant go wrong with that.

For loosing weight I found doing HIT (high intensity training) works the best and its backed by a ton of university studies, sticking to a higher protein less sugar, carb diet works wonders. My main concern is when you take supplements take them seriously an follow the given information like loading stages, peak times to use certain products you cant judge something if you make a 1/2 A$$ effort at it, its unfair to yourself and the product. Basic understanding of certain products is a huge help as well like the difference between casien an whey protein, anabolic state vs catabolic state, amino acids. All PRE work out supplements arent designed to give you this so called energy boost some are formulated purely for mental focus at the gym, so its unrealistic to get something geared towards mental focus an expect it to give you some generic so called mind blowing energy boost! If you make it 2weeks into a program more then likely you will stick with it, most people quit way before that or right at 2weeks. Take it serious, map it out, document your gains or losses and you will get to your goal. Dont expect results overnight or merely in 1 week, understand the hard work will pay off in due time, 2months is a realistic goal for visual results not only to you but your peers will also notice your progress.

Pre-

Gaspari Nutrition Superpump 250 stacked with Gaspari's SizeOn

VPX Anarchy stacked with The Beast

Nutrex Hemo Rage Ultra Concentrate

VPX NO Shotgun

Dymatize Xpand

USP Labs jack3d

BSN No Xplode (not a huge fan, but does work fairly decent if you cycle off 1 month on 2 months off I have found)

Post (this is going to be dependant if your trying to gain mass or stay lean)

Lean-

Dymatize Elite Gourmet

Gaspari Myofusion (the chocolate chip mint HAS ISSUES!)

cytosport muscle milk

Mass-

BSN True Mass

Gaspari Real Mass

Cytosport cytogain

Fat Burners-

Nutrex Lipo 6 black

Arson

Red widow

A little extra boost for your workouts/Anabolic Boosters/Testosterone Boosters (I dont recommend these unless you absolutely know what your doing!!) However if used right you can see some serious gains fast and legal! I would suggest talking to a personal trainer and or nutrionist about the contints of these products

BSN Endorush (not bad at all really dont need professional advice on this one either)

VPX Muscle Nitrous

Nutrex T-Up

Ultra Lab The Beast

Edited by jmanjr

TrueProtein.com is where I get my Protein.

I love the flavors and damn good mixes too. You can even make your own.

I know my waist is getting smaller, but I am keeping around the same 205 lbs.

J

i ended up buying 'jack3d'... its working great for me! im 6'1'' 190lbs... lots of energy without the side effects , its only been 10 days but i like it so far...

im just getting started in this buissnes.. :drink40: