dave_Edwards

kills the competition at Crutchfield Weekend

"HillBilly SQ" will be up and running

LOL I got tired of telling people we don't have a shop, and that we just do it as a hobby :)

LOL I got tired of telling people we don't have a shop, and that we just do it as a hobby :)

We've got a shop that builds anything you want :D

SQ vehicles...SPL vehicles...coffins for very skinny people...

Awesome work guys, big time congrats to Dave, Ramos and Webster. You know you ain't cool unless you got Zapco on your roof!! :)

I wish I could have gone. Not bad having the points leader in the nation running an Icon.

fing05.giffing05.gif

great job guys, email all your pics and stats, i'll get them front page of the ICON site. mark@soundsolutionsaudio.com

congrats guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team SSA leadin the way

J

Guest zedman

Good Job Guys keep up the great work. Z

Not trying to thread jack or anything, but could some explain the classes/ scoring in these things? I've never been to one (it'd be awesome if anyone knows of one around the midwest soon), and i'd like to know how it works, because i'm 150% sure a score of 63.5 is not a decibel score lol.

http://www.mecacaraudio.com would have a rules sheet. The different classes are an attempt to separate different levels of competition, experience, and the work done to the vehicle...

Thanks JimJ.

ah hell thats great, i just found out there was one in evansville (20 minutes from where i live) 2 days ago. lol i doubt it was too great though unless people traveled for it

Edited by QuestionMan

Dave's car is definately a must hear. The ultimate K.I.S.S setup, that has waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy more thought, and background work put into than it even remotely appears to have. First thought upon passing by the car is woo :rolleyes: they didn't do a thing. You get in it, and think to yourself " Big deal , what did they do ? ". Turn on the p9................ HOLY SHIT .....what did they do ???. :D Now that Webstar has his amp situation figured out, we're gonna bring him back up to that level. Break out the team SSA smack down in two classes. ;)

Dash-mounted midranges are dangerous :D

Dash-mounted midranges are dangerous :D

Experimentation with ideas that buck normal thinking, and just plain old trying stuff out is more dangerous than anything ;)