just a simple center console amp rack

Here is the low down of what my system consist of

Double Din tv with nav

kicker ss 5.25" componet set

kicker ss 6.5" mid bass

zapco 1000.4 4 channel amp

2 zapco 10s

cadence a7 ( for now)

my a7 or whatever amp i get will be hid where it cant be scene. these pics below will just show the center console where my zapco amp will be.

my truck is an 04 f150 extended cab with a center console already, i just made a piece that conformed to the back of my existing console to extend it all the to the rear of the truck. Here is some of the pics i have so far, not done but you get the idea

Using cardboard to get the templet from around my cupholders

101_0309.jpg

test fitting one of the panels

101_0308.jpg

starting to take shape

101_0313.jpg

drool

101_0314.jpg

here is somewhat done pic of it, i ran out of carpet so i painted the inside. no one will be seeing this anyhow because the amp will be blocking the view so i wasnt worried about it.

but the amp will be under plexi glass lit by some cathodes

101_0322.jpg

again

101_0321.jpg

101_0320.jpg

some plexi i gotta clean and cut for my new amp rack ;)

101_0323.jpg

and here is what its going in

100_0149.jpg

Edited by Booming_Creation

Very nice Mr. Harvey :)

i would have to say that most of the time i would say neons are for ricers but you pulled this one off. i really like the rainbow thro the grill.

did the kicker's come in yet?

my mid bass's should be in tomorrow, and jared is a slacker and told wholesale house to wait till tomorrow to send them with more stuff for us to order, so now i gotta wait till mon or tuesday to get my componets.

i would have to say that most of the time i would say neons are for ricers but you pulled this one off. i really like the rainbow thro the grill.

thanks, i appreciate it. the kit is from oznium.com and its the inferno v1 kit.

Has the 4 tubes under it with 1 3ft tube behind my big grille and a 1 ft tube behind my smaller grille. All leds of course that can do different colors

I guess the rumors are true then huh?............now all you have to do is get ready for Martinsville on the 3rd, compete in Modex with me!!!

I guess the rumors are true then huh?............now all you have to do is get ready for Martinsville on the 3rd, compete in Modex with me!!!

if i can get my kicks made in time then ill be there. but i wanna do a different class then yours LOL

Im a noob in sq, so i dont need to get my tail kicked to fast. but ya the rumors are true, im doing sq lol. After working on websters car, talking to him about sq and listening to his car i got the sq bug.

Should be fun, hopefully i can do good in it and have fun

RAMOS!!!!!!!! when would you want to help a brother out :D

Chad, you need to hear the Camry.....it is kicking some serious ass this year....if you need any tuning advise....you know where I live....and I will hear yours at Martinsville.

if i can get my kicks made in time then ill be there. but i wanna do a different class then yours LOL

Im a noob in sq, so i dont need to get my tail kicked to fast. but ya the rumors are true, im doing sq lol. After working on websters car, talking to him about sq and listening to his car i got the sq bug.

Should be fun, hopefully i can do good in it and have fun

RAMOS!!!!!!!! when would you want to help a brother out :D

Hillbilly SQ ( Daves garage :D ) is open pretty much every Sunday. Bob the builder does his thing , then get ears ( Dave ) to listen and see if it's headed in the right direction lol . With the weather warming up things should move a lot faster. Webstar has an appointment with hillbilly SQ tomorrow for new kicks. :)

lol webster is always changing something lol. im sure he will come down to the shop soon for us to do something to his ride. dave is going to have to give me his address so i can put it in my navigation and find his house lol

i would have to say that the ssmb6's are amazing. even when i got it powered with a crappy duel amp, they sound so clear and loud.

Nice work. Need to get an Icon in there to get the TeamSSAudio up to 3 vehicles. :)

Nice work. Need to get an Icon in there to get the TeamSSAudio up to 3 vehicles. :)

There will be a third teamssa vehicle next season. ;)

oh snap....o no....ramos gonna build HIS play toy now.....ooohhhh snap.....run fo da hills and lock up ya daughters....the big bad booty daddy is coming out to play......... :o:o:o:o

the icons look sweet, if i wasnt broke id buy one lol

here it is

myconsole.jpg