sick6ness

Future Amplifiers

Looks good.

What other sample did you get in?

Two 1200Ds.

I have a slew of other SAE protos coming with my main shipment.

sex

im still waitingfor the saz2kd...i remember u posted about that possabilty

sex

im still waitingfor the saz2kd...i remember u posted about that possabilty

That one is highly anticipated here as well. I think Gary would sell a kidney to get one right now if he could.

i have a friend who's wants to try 4 of them

cuz he heard wat the smallest amp is doing and he's highly impressed...so he said he wants to run them in his comp astro on 18volts...and being that he owns a audio shop well known in nyc he wants to carry them

I think with the increased power of the 100.2 to the 125.2, the demand or need for the 250.2 should decrease.

Playing around with the SAE-1200D a bit just testing maximum power, period. No regards to distortion we got up to the following:

43.3 Amps

46.7 Volts

1.08 Ohms Actual

----

2022 Watts

Any more and we would blow the fuses to pieces. Seems that the new transistors vs. the prototype did increase maximum power output.

Just curious to see how far we could push it - this is not a test with regards to distortion at all, THD was probably well into the double digits here - well into clipping.

Another lesson here... don't clip the crap out of 1200D on your 1200-watt driver, you will blow it to pieces :)

It is very well in line with a TRUE 1200-watt (or more) rating on a 1 ohm nominal load on music material as well - I am excited to offer this amp to my customers soon.

Playing around with the SAE-1200D a bit just testing maximum power, period. No regards to distortion we got up to the following:

43.3 Amps

46.7 Volts

1.08 Ohms Actual

----

2022 Watts

Any more and we would blow the fuses to pieces. Seems that the new transistors vs. the prototype did increase maximum power output.

Just curious to see how far we could push it - this is not a test with regards to distortion at all, THD was probably well into the double digits here - well into clipping.

Another lesson here... don't clip the crap out of 1200D on your 1200-watt driver, you will blow it to pieces :)

It is very well in line with a TRUE 1200-watt (or more) rating on a 1 ohm nominal load on music material as well - I am excited to offer this amp to my customers soon.

Thats pretty damn strong.

noooo New heat sink is all powerbass style

Same case as the SAE-1000D but with fins under the face :)

what about 5000d any progress or back burner

From what I understand, there wont be any "standard" board 5000+ amps. He will soon be designing a whole new board/line to fill the 3000+ watts.

what about 5000d any progress or back burner

Im pretty sure there wasnt enough interest for the 5000d.

I am developing something bigger than the 3k... but I am not releasing full information since it is at least 7-8 months out.