meade916

New BTL's.....Exclusive pics tonite :D

They will be posted on my site of course, but you know i cant ignore Fi's official forum........

see ya'll ma'f#$ka's at 5pm when i get off work (pacific time)

Scheduled Delivery: 23-April-2008

Shipment Detail

Ship To:

Steve Meade

**** E####t Way

SACRAMENTO

CA

9**42

US

Number of Packages4

UPS Service:GROUND

Weight:300.0 LBS

Can't wait. I am sure there will be 50 topics on other forums in a matter of 4 minutes.

Bah , I hate pictures :D I'll wait till the keeper of the oompha loompha's brings one by :)

OMG!!?@1212

STEVE MEADE HAS THE NEW BTL"S?!!?!

;)

heh heh. oo riite.

Can't wait. I am sure there will be 50 topics on other forums in a matter of 4 minutes.

:D

Ecoustics has been notified lol.

Looking forward to the pics Steve. How does it feel to know that the entire internet car audio world will be on your site at some point or another tonight? lol

im predicting that the first 5000 questions will be-which will be louder the old version or the new..lol

:D

Ecoustics has been notified lol.

Looking forward to the pics Steve. How does it feel to know that the entire internet car audio world will be on your site at some point or another tonight? lol

Thank you for posting resource link. :)

I think the real question is... does this one have more cowbell than the last driver ?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more cowbell ;)

aww chit steve at it again

u know how i do it :drink40:

ive been checking tracking and there isnt any info on it other then its supposed to be here today.....i really hope they do!

u know how i do it :drink40:

ive been checking tracking and there isnt any info on it other then its supposed to be here today.....i really hope they do!

Ohhh man. The wait is killing me.

Meade. If i missed it i apologize. Are you doing a direct drop-in??

I heard they are made with pure platinum. Carbon fiber everything too, and Uranium PU-36 motor.

=)

I know Fi won't let ya down is all I know

I bet, they go b00m like s0.

Everyones packing in like a superbowl game.

12 Members: DBDesigns Inc., elmor001, ford302redneck, negative3five, bromo, tejcurrent, PsychoTheRapist, chad lee, DB_DRAG_SPL, pioneerpimp, rulayd, tasos...

Grrrrrr. :drink40:

Comeon Steve!!!

Edited by DBDesigns Inc.

he has 4 min til he gets home...

If they have been delivered already, pics will be taken and posted on the site, which ones i dont know but his official site is-

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...20584&st=20

If the subs aren't there yet, then we are going to have to wait longer but today is supposedly the day.

75lbs per 18!

he has 4 min til he gets home...

If they have been delivered already, pics will be taken and posted on the site, which ones i dont know but his official site is-

http://www.*****.com/board/ind...20584&st=20

If the subs aren't there yet, then we are going to have to wait longer but today is supposedly the day.

75lbs per 18!

not 75 per 18..more like 60..then u gotta count in packaging

it's not that much for packaging.

When i ordered my Audioque HD3s in the past, they were shipped and contained in the box by setting the sub down into a custom fitted styrofoam base.

Styrofoam.... plus cardboard... plus invoice.... and a bag that the sub was wrapped in.... and dust, fingerprints..hehe

I'd say 68-71 lbs

U better like my answer or i'll come over their with a printed copy of this reply and tape it to your door, hehe we're both in Louisville damnit!

Edited by shizzzon