meade916

New BTL's.....Exclusive pics tonite :D

The best part of this all is that steve takes pictures of everything from multiple angles...

then makes a video about'm........ fing05.gif

ok i got them.........and i had to leave work early to get here because no one was home on the first try so i begged the dispatcher to have the guy come back and she got him to do it. So i jam home as fast as i can only to be greeted with 2 subs.

i guess im not playin with them tonite.

ill post pics in a few, im eatin lunch frustrated....if i knew only 2 were comin i wouldnt have kissed the bosses ass to leave and run 3 stoplights to get home..

2, what r they tryin to be funny or somethin?

I guess they're bringin the other 2 monday?

two, wow thats sh*tty, the idiot truck driver probably forgot the other two in the back

Edited by goochtaint

heres the pics:

DSC02872.jpg

DSC02874.jpg

DSC02875.jpg

DSC02876.jpg

a couple shots next to an old BTL....its thinner but it feels a little heavier

DSC02877.jpg

DSC02878.jpg

DSC02881.jpg

DSC02882.jpg

DSC02883.jpg

DSC02884.jpg

DSC02885.jpg

Edited by meade916

that mag is wider. Fi will eventually tell us why they went to this.

wat the fudge is that

that mag looks wierd

i never seen anything like that be4

im speechless at this point

all i can say is.................i gotta bust this nut right now cuz its the kind of sub that look sexy in weird freaky way

nice....anybody who has fully loaded btl12s who are ready to upgrade to the new version....holla @ me. Willing to take them off ur hands if the price is right. Sorry for thread jacking Steve, but the opportunity was there so I just had to. Now! Im like one of the guys on your site..."throw those b@tches in the civic" and do a vid and roll that beautiful bean footage. Anybody who wants to see these things in action now and cant wait for the other 2 say.....Do that sh#t, Steve!

Edited by SKEEMASK

Fi will eventually tell us why they went to this.

They have already told you. . . More motor strength in the daily universal version than the old SPL version had. More motor strength = more output.

Brian

Ha ha! They look like the old Avalanche with the motor on backwards. :P Bad mofos no doubt, congrats.

Eh im not liking it... it looks too small and weak, i was going to get some new BTL 15's but Scott or no one is replying to my emails so im taking my business elswehere and im gettin rid of my BTL12's anyone intrested PM me

Neo motors are small and people oogle over them lol :). We would not take 2 steps forward and 3 back man, trust me. If it wasn't an improvement and solid reasoning behind it we wouldn't come out with it.

Email me..

I like it, going the tech route rather than the "muscle" route, doesn't look as beefy but looks damn good

Is it me or do the new btl seem to have more room under the cone. Can someone tell me what the term "cowbell" means. I really don't understand all of the talk.

Is it me or do the new btl seem to have more room under the cone. Can someone tell me what the term "cowbell" means. I really don't understand all of the talk.

lol