Sign in to follow this  
ss454

My new box pics.

This box is very well built if I do say so myself. I do good work I am just slow to start anything. If I ever make a cut I get down to bizzzness but if I don't I just sit around and don't do crap. I have to find the pics I took of my Orion 2500 and the install I did for a friend with a CMPx2 15 and a Crossfire 1000d.

http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/463709

I want to see the Crystal install :slayer:

I am trying to find them. Hell it hasn't even been that long ago. It was an '02 Ram Air Trans Am.

:( Deals done! The APX's are history. I traded them to Dreid for 2 Powerbase Extreme 15's dual 2 ohm. He paid my shipping and his shipping for them so I could not resist. :( I think they will ROCK though and I can now daily drive and run both my batteries for Street B and kick ass in MECA! The APX's would not give me enough cone area to even challenge anyone in MECA and I think they will do good for Street B! Either way they are going bye bye tomorrow! Bring on the 15's! :slayer:http://powerbaseusa.com/products/xtreme/xtremesub.html

WTF????????????????????????? :blink:

I'm crazy like that Denim. Didn't you know? :boxin:

your breaking my heart, now I am going to venture into Atomic alone, does geroge know?

You know the scoop Denim ;) I still love Atomic! I WILL own another set of APX's ;) When the ship comes in, REMEMBER? I will buy some APX 15's and run SS NW. They would not have been worth anything after I used them and I couldn't listen to them daily so I got something that I could. I am very happy. It is not often that you get 15's for 12's with free shipping both ways. My MECA score will benefit from this greatly. The APX's cone's were only 8.5". The PBX's are very close to my CMPx2! That is a good thing and they have also been taking 8kw for burps and doing good. Turst me I didn't screw up! :slayer:

I trust you, I just did not want to go in alone

oh and I two am waiting for that ship to come in also :(;)