sundownz

E8 Pre-Order / Intro Sale

It'll be open for another week or two.

They all have the logo - the plain cone was the prototype.

You shipping them out in the order you were paid?

:D

Not quite - had the smaller orders shipped first and have the biggest pre-order left to go. Got half of them tested and will get that one shipped tomorrow... then all the pre-orders will be shipped.

bet your looking forward to testing all 64 of mine also i would like to get 70 so i have some spares just in case

Are they 4 ohm SVC? How much port area?

Yes, 4 ohm SVC.

About 8-10 in^2 works fine for one.

bet your looking forward to testing all 64 of mine also i would like to get 70 so i have some spares just in case

*laughs*

No, not really... think I'm going to just go through them all as I get time to get it out of the way.

*laughs*

No, not really... think I'm going to just go through them all as I get time to get it out of the way.

LOL you gotta hate me and love me at the same time

Jacob, i'll be sending you money for 2 soon. Just waiting on my brother to give me the cash for them.

very sexy drivers

hope they sound as good as they look

Just finished wiring up two for my Dad :)

Sound very good on his classic rock music in a vented box behind the seats of his regular cab Chevy 1500!

Just finished wiring up two for my Dad :)

Sound very good on his classic rock music in a vented box behind the seats of his regular cab Chevy 1500!

Silly Rabbit!! we need vids

Alright my friend just ordered one for his 06 GTO. I'm building a sealed box to sit on the hump in the floor behind the center console, firing up. We got an MTX Thunder TA3202 for $103 shipped... 200x1@4 ohms bridged. Hopefully that will do it justice.

These will be on intro sale until June 20th - I'll be out of two the 19th - 24th as well, so any orders placed in that time will ship when I get back.

Results from my Dad's truck:

137.3 dB - windows down

131.1 dB - windows up

Both legal @ the windshield @ 40 Hz on the TL.

Regular cab truck, ported box, behind the seats. Two E8s on SAE-1000D at 2 ohms.

Pics later!

Indeed. Not bad at all for a setup not made with metering in mind at all :) I just installed it for my Dad to give him some bass.

As pics show, metering was done with seats in regular driving position as well.

Dads_Truck_1373.jpg

* The score with windows down. The 131.1 pic with windows up was too blurry so I didn't upload it.

Dads_Truck_Mic.jpg

* Mic position

Dads_Truck_Seats.jpg

* Seat positions

Dads_Truck_Port.jpg

* Box port

Dads_Truck_Subs.jpg

* Subs

Wow, nice job.

nice truck now I need to get a bit of bass in my silverado thats what the Sd1 12s are for I almost bought the other 2 but decided I didnt want to put that kind of time and money into something that Im not gonna drive alot. well the plan is to not drive it all the time but I got a bit of work done to it today and its quite quick for what it is