Sign in to follow this  
Travo-18

Replacing 2 BTL 12's with 2 lvl 5 15's

not even going to touch this issue :)

Dont be like that....touch it.....

Its has to be a reasonable explanation.

I wonder why his question didn't answered?

FI tech is usually all over a question about their subs.....

Cause this is in the DC Sounds lab section.

I wonder why his question didn't answered?

FI tech is usually all over a question about their subs.....

Cause this is in the DC Sounds lab section.

hahahaha

We're all audio friends... :eek5wavey:

btw I'm in no way trying to compare the company's. I dig ya both...

little do you know one of my employees bought 4 18's and he came to a conclusion that Fi is nothing but just the new hype! and my next setup was going to be 8 BTL 15's

Perhaps your employee needs a box building lesson.

Based on the record of the BTL's, I am going to have to agree with you. Popularity has to start somewhere, and plenty of people proving time and time again what those drivers are capable of is not hype.

Hmmm... well i dont have to explain to you what my questions where.. they could have been simple questions as to an estimate of price...but why do you care? its not your company so dont defend them.. if they cared 2cents about my business i would have been treated differently I'm sure

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

hold the phone there chief

You said in the email that you sent to me (btw you ALWAYS got a reply) that you were just and i quote:

Nick, this is Travis Mislyan again and I got my AQ HDC3 yesterday and i must say that I'am not very pleased and I'am going to be sending them back or selling them localy :( however beings that i told you i was not happy with Fi yesterday, i would like you to disregard that, for i just said that out of being spiteful. Well I would like to talk to you about your Fi BL 15's line of subs, so when you get this please email me back or feel free to call me at the shop or on my cell. Thank you

Sincerely,

Travis Mislyan

CEO of TnT Sounds, Colorado

(719)406-9911

Just for the comment about DJ telling you the "secret" stuff that we are doing and the "inside" stuff that we are doing, trust me, he has no clue. Nobody knows except for the 3 people that work for the company, that's it. It's one of those situations where you think you know, but trust me, you have no idea.

Just because I won't tell you ever single waking thing that we have going on behind the scenes just means that you are no different than anybody else. You are not affiliated with the company. You find out about stuff the same time that everybody else does. I'm not releasing pricing on the new BTL's yet. The website will be updated when they are available, as will the pricing. Which it is very similar to the previous BTL pricing.

Sorry if you like to know inside juicy information, if DJ feels compelled to tell somebody he doesn't know from adam all of his top secret stuff that's great, glad he trusts you because I trust nobody outside of the company. However i have no reason to tell you, or anybody else about it, as all of it is proprietary information to us and to the company.

Was this just a form of blowing off steam or what? Just curious...as i stated in the ~8 emails that I replied back to that I don't want anybody to be pissed off...for no good reason.

little do you know one of my employees bought 4 18's and he came to a conclusion that Fi is nothing but just the new hype! and my next setup was going to be 8 BTL 15's

Just a fyi, pete designs a jacked up folded transmission line.

If you would follow the guidelines in our tech section you would likely have better results.

It's all in the install, our woofers work well within the spectrum that we state in the tech section...when you start doing weird stuff like pete does you are on your own.

Just a fyi, pete designs a jacked up folded transmission line.

If you would follow the guidelines in our tech section you would likely have better results.

It's all in the install, our woofers work well within the spectrum that we state in the tech section...when you start doing weird stuff like pete does you are on your own.

BLASHPEMY! pete is GOD! (sarcasm obviously) nick is right. follow there recommendations, and get better results, or hey, keep buying into the pete hype, and good luck to ya:)

Ok, badmouthing a company that I know manufactures good speakers I'm going to have to post.

First of all, if your run a shop and have employees why are you focusing on installing Fi subs, who sell direct. That is the worst enemy of pretty much any B&M shop. You act as though you are some big businessman, but my guess is your some 22 year old kid who builds boxes in your garage. I also think your "employees" are your friends who help you throw boxes together in the garage. Also from the posts it appears you don't even design your own boxes for your "customers."

You think because you put CEO in your signature and you claim you run a shop your going to get insider information? I speak with Nick on a daily basis and consider him a personal friend and I don't get any insider information from him. Why would you? What makes you special?

Fi subs are much more than just hype, maybe you seen the video where we put 10kw on a single btl and the coil was pristine.

If you are a 22 year old CEO of your own business I think you should go back to school and figure out how business works, and in case you haven't figured it out blowing off steam and badmouthing a company in a public forum isn't how it works.

okokok ill chime in just a lil'

The only Fi subs iv ever seen go live @ a show Kicked my @ss

Much respect for FI.

if you can beat me your a b@dM@therPu@ker... end quote...

i did stick my head in and could smell NO coil /// after he ( Brian ) did a 157+db playing Music !!! Wow...

I will soon be after you again :D

Scott, Nick, and Shawn have been nothing but helpful to me. . . even before I was a FI/AA customer.

Brian

I will soon be after you again :D

Scott, Nick, and Shawn have been nothing but helpful to me. . . even before I was a FI/AA customer.

Brian

it was an Honor to be beat by you :)

i know my place :slayer:

4x 15" & 4x IA 40.1 = IMPRESSIVE

anyway you look at it