dsgfierce1

kinetik or powermaster?

which one do you think would be better? the hc 2400 or the d3100 i would think the power master since there a little cheaper and rated to put out more amps but i just want to get some other peoples opinion.

both are really good batts i dought u would be disapointed with them i have 2 2400 and love them nly after 2 days use there amazing!

See what Jacob of Sundown says, I believe he has tested both.

i really want to hear what jacob has to say... honestly i want to hear from someone who has tested them both and isnt biased... alot of info ive read on those batteries vs each other sounds a bit fishy imo

i really want to hear what jacob has to say... honestly i want to hear from someone who has tested them both and isnt biased... alot of info ive read on those batteries vs each other sounds a bit fishy imo

On the Sundown site he recommends using Powermaster

On the Sundown site he recommends using Powermaster

that is true :) but i bet you can allready guess what i went with! POWERMASTER lol im getting 2 d3100 and a 1200 atm thats all i can afford but that should be ok right now to run my 2 saz 3000d's with a yellow top upfront and a 300amp alt i plan on having 4d3100 and the 1200 with the yellow top upfront when im 100% finished

Im not going to say either is better than the other but for the price, Powermaster is. A XS D3100 is about the same price as a HC2400 and u get more power from the XS. Im also going to be running Powermasters. A 280alt with a XS D1200 and 2 XS D3100s. A T40001BD and a T5002 or T3002.

i'm pretty sure i am as well.

I gotta call Powermaster tomorrow to make sure everything will fit with my install.

If it will, then i'll have a D3100 and 2 D5100s